Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] KH Trials 20" and Nimbus II 24

Selling :
    Barely used KH Trials 20" (Blue) at $450 + shipping.

Nimbus II 24 (Red) at $100 + shipping, used it as a trainer.

(Will edit with more details and pictures soon.)

Living in Nashville, TN area and can also bring to Chattanooga, TN area if anyone wanting it is near enough to pick up.

...if you want both I'll get em to you for $500 even + shipping.
    Sadly, I don't use them much anymore and I figure they'd be better off with someone else. Keep an eye out as I've got a pair of FiveTen Impacts and KH Pulse Gloves that I'll post up too.

Payment options : Cash (if in person), otherwise PayPal only (and will wait three days after payment to verify transaction complete before shipping.)
    Unicycling is really dangerous. I almost crashed... while driving to work while looking for good places to ride.

PM sent on the Nimbus II

Comment

Nimbus II 24 Photos

Bumper/pedal scuff marks and stuff. Nothing serious. Has stock items except clamp and Red Odyssey Twisted PCs.

I will never master the art of non-blurry photo taking.
      Unicycling is really dangerous. I almost crashed... while driving to work while looking for good places to ride.

Comment

KH 20 Trials Photos

Usual, few bumper/pedal scuff marks. Black Twisted Odyssey PCs, Nimbus Venture I 125mm cranks. Stock 137mm KH Moments will be included, along with other tools that I won't be needing anymore.

Scuff mark on frame here.

Tools and 137mm Moments cranks.

Comment

Very nice KH trial

Too bad it is really over my budget
          Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2012-12-11, 01:20 AM.
          => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
          => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Siddhartha Valmont View Post
            Very nice KH trial

Too bad it is really over my budget
            Haha, thanks for checking it out though. I woulda dropped it more if I weren't including the cranks and tools and stuff. Still, if you're interested, PM me with an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh you are tempting me !!!!!!

For sure, removing the tools and cranks from the sale would drop the price a bit. Would you be open to trades + money ? (link to my parts list in my signature)

I will ponder on it and will send you an offer through PM =)
              Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2012-12-11, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh you are tempting me !!!!!!

For sure, removing the tools and cranks from the sale would drop the price a bit. Would you be open to trades + money ? (link to my parts list in my signature)

I will ponder on it and will send you an offer through PM =)
                Haha, not so open on the trades, but PM me an offer for it without the tools and cranks and we may get something going.

Comment

Nimbus Sold, KH Price update

Nimbus II sold and shipped to mad. Very quick on his payment.
                  KH + tools + cranks price changed to $450 shipped instead of the previous $450 + shipping.

Comment

I am interested by the frame+saddle+seatpost only of you are ready to split the sale

Comment

I am interested by the frame+saddle+seatpost only of you are ready to split the sale
                      Thanks for the interest, Sid. I'm gona hold off on that for a bit as I'd really like to sell it all as a whole, though.

Comment

My Nimbus II arrived Thursday and I put it together last night. It was very well packed and in great shape, thanks Galthrojh!

Comment

Bibidababidibump.

Comment

Price Drop on KH Trials

Dropping to $400 shipped.
                            Will include KH Pulse Gloves (no wear and tear) size M.

Comment

One closer needed

Lawd, will someone please buy this?

I am dead meat if I pull the trigger on this; I just bought a KH36.

Stop the torture.
                              To rest is to rust... Unicycling is my anti-oxidant.

Comment

Working...
                              X