Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casting for new crime drama looking for unicyclists in Brighton, Can you help? - Uni-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting for new crime drama looking for unicyclists in Brighton, Can you help? - Uni-

Hi
    I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people & students as extras in TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk.

The new crime drama follows a crime boss as he begins losing control of his criminal empire.

The role: We are looking for people to play unicyclists

The Requirements:

You must be able to ride a unicycle to a good level
    You must have your own unicycle
    You must have easy access to Brighton

Filming Dates: Wednesday 12th, Thursday13th and Tuesday 18th September

Hours: filming starting from 7:00am

Payment min: 122.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS terms & Conditions, payment will rise depending on what happens on the filming day)

Catering: This is provided throughout filming.

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity we will need you to email the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk:

Full Name:
    Height:
    Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar, or dress, bra, waist, shoe etc):
    Your experience of Unicycling

A current head shot photo of yourself & body shot (digital head-shot please in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall taken with a digital camera)
    By replying to this email you are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalExtras Terms and conditions which are stated on our website: www.universalextras.co.uk

Kind Regards
    A.K Lakhoo
    T: 0845 0090344

I always wanted to be in the movies :P

Comment

Originally posted by Uniextras View Post
      The role: We are looking for people to play unicyclists
      Would this entitle someone to say, "I'm not a unicyclist, but I play one on TV?"

Sorry, carry on.
      Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
      To Shvitz Divine

Comment

Working...
      X