Southeast Muni Gathering Head Count Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast Muni Gathering Head Count Poll

I need a preliminary head count, so pick yes if you are planning to attend, pick maybe if you are a 50/50, the rest of you slackers will just have to miss out

Heads up, this is not a catered event, you need to bring your own camp supplies, food, drink, chairs, etc... I will likely have some snack foods and drinks, but I can only provide so much since it's coming out of my pocket

The event staging area is very nice, think city park, plenty of parking, lots of space to ride, flush toilets, sinks, and water in the bathroom sinks, so bring a big water jug if you have one, same with a cooler/ice. There is not power at the event site that we can access. It can always rain, this is the Southeast, so bring a portable awning if you have one; I have one six by six freestanding.

I have three four person campsites reserved, so far I have a Father/son/friend group committed, a couple folks from Alabama/Georgia, then there's me and min (Alex and Karen), and of course Josh from UDC will be coming up, yeah!!

If you are going to camp, we can accomodate a couple more folks with the existing three sites, after which we'll need to reserve more space. I have reserved sites in the very back of the campground, so if you want your own space, let me know and I can give you details or you might call the campground and see if they can place you.

I'll put up temporary signs Sat morning to direct riders to the staging area, but do look at the event info so you don't get lost.

Two weeks

https://sites.google.com/site/southeastmuni/home

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91633
    Just me
    25.00%
    Me and a buddy
    12.50%
    Me and a couple buddies
    0.00%
    Me and a whole bunch of buddies
    0.00%
    I might come, 50/50
    0.00%
    I am a slacker, have fun without me
    25.00%
    It's too far, but I'd go if I could, so this is my slacker excuse
    37.50%
    Last edited by Nurse Ben; 2012-05-03, 12:42 PM.
    I dream of hamsters and elderberries

Ben, thank you so much for putting this together! I'm not able to attend due to an injury but keep up the good work planning events and I promise I will make it down next time. I'm so bummed because yours is about the only event within reasonable driving distance from Louisville Kentucky. Enjoy and stay safe!
    My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell all my unicycles for what I told her they cost.

Comment

Yeah, when I saw pics from your injury thread, I figured you were out.

I have gotten a number of contacts fom outside the forum, looks like three different family groups are going to attend, plus Josh is bringing a whole bunch of unicycles and the portable learners bar

Anyone coming from far?

Comment

I am planning on coming down from Maryland.

Comment

I am planning on coming down from Maryland.
          YEAH!!

Okay, so now all we need to do is convince Bert that he needs to come and play with us. We can both call him, it'll be double team

Comment

It would be great if Bert could make it!

Comment

I'm still planning to come, and camp, along with the missus. Are dogs OK at the campsite? My dog loves camping, and unicyclists...

Comment

Working...
              X