Best photos of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikefule View Post
    Make up your own double entendre with "good ride" "24 inch" and "knobbly rubber".
    Saddled with joy.
    -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

Originally posted by harper View Post
      Saddled with joy.
      löl
      My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

2nd season of 2011 - SPRING
        Attached Files

Comment

my favourites.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by AlisterBurt; 2012-01-01, 01:45 AM.
          Trip down south 2011 - Alister Burt & Simon Berry
          107cm sidehop

Comment

Calendar

I have browsed both this thread and Pictures of your latest ride for my personal favourite dozen. Pictures that are ultimately cute, inspiring or outright amazing. My calendar is up on the wall again, thanks to all posters! And I should be covered till the end of times since the world will end on 21 December 2012 anyway, or so I heard.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Klaas Bil; 2012-01-01, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Summer season 2011'
              Attached Files

Comment

My old 36'er.........on my dock.
                Shug

[ATTACH]51922[/ATTACH]
                I Need Stitches In My Britches ...... Industrial Strength Chafing

My YouTube Videos

Comment

Originally posted by King Of Suede View Post
                  More like smog rays. ^^
                  No, that shot was taken on a beautiful day, where we hit the peak of our local park just as the morning fog was lifting, leaving us with some magical light. (A day very similar to the Nathan and Grace picture).

As long as I'm back in here, here's a bonus panorama from my ride in Rocky Mountain National Park:

Panorama with unicycle, Rainbow Curve, Rocky Mountain National Park

Comment

Originally posted by tholub View Post
                    As long as I'm back in here, here's a bonus panorama from my ride in Rocky Mountain National Park
                    Wow! What did you use to stitch that together? I can't detect any seams or perspective problems. I normally use AutoStitch which is good but not this good.

Comment

last season of 2011-FALL

Hope you all have an amazing 2012'!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Klaas Bil View Post
                        Wow! What did you use to stitch that together? I can't detect any seams or perspective problems. I normally use AutoStitch which is good but not this good.
                        Photoshop Elements 9.
                        It helps to shoot from a tripod, or at least to have some way to make sure the camera stays level and pivots around the visual axis.

Comment

Originally posted by AlisterBurt View Post
                          my favourites.
                          Love the picture of the faceplant and "levitating" unicycle! It's like the unicycle is saying, "Again? What a klutz. I'm outta here..."
                          John Foss
                          www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

My calendar is up on the wall again, thanks to all posters!
                            The full selection. I have enhanced the pictures for printing, if anyone wants them (for personal use) I can make them available. Ditto for a file with captions.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, I like June.
                              My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Nice!

I have browsed both this thread and Pictures of your latest ride for my personal favourite dozen. Pictures that are ultimately cute, inspiring or outright amazing. My calendar is up on the wall again, thanks to all posters!
                                Nice selection! Thanks
                                JM
                                You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself....

Comment

Working...
                                X