Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missingawheel
    replied
    Thanks again John for organizing a great event and thanks to all for making it so much fun!

A couple more photos of 'the standoff' are attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Daytripper63
    replied
    Here's a few more pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0387.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	2440144

Name:	IMAG0384.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	2440145

Name:	IMAG0385.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	2440146

Name:	IMAG0391.jpg
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	2440147

Leave a comment:

• tholub
    replied
    Originally posted by Daytripper63 View Post
    Got up early today and decided to go back up to Auburn ( Fridays ride) and run it on the KH29 this time, awesome ride, the 29er rolled over everything so smooth plus the extra speed made the lower section a blast.
    Yeah, I like it on the 29er; there are one or two technical bits which are sketchier on the 29er, but for most of it the bigger wheel is more fun.

Great riding out there, sorry we missed you on Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• Daytripper63
    replied
    Got up early today and decided to go back up to Auburn ( Fridays ride) and run it on the KH29 this time, awesome ride, the 29er rolled over everything so smooth plus the extra speed made the lower section a blast.

Leave a comment:

• nathan
    replied
    I still haven't got it together to post photos, but here's my one video (Aaron doing his thing).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITElbCo2HY0"]American River, California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

---Nathan

Leave a comment:

• tholub
    replied
    I hate people, so the smaller gathering worked great for me. Thanks for organizing, John, it was a fun weekend with great weather and beautiful trails.

Best photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tholub/sets/72157627771281011/
    Entire set: http://flickr.com/gp/tholub/9p22v4/

Select few:

Leave a comment:

• skilewis74
    replied
    Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
    Please explain what happened in the first pic! It looks like she's(?) falling head first, with her foot off the pedal, and the pedal against her achilles tendon!
    Looks like when hopping from the post to the gate she wasn't pulling up on the handle enough and/or pulled up that right foot too much and it slipped off.

SUUUPER gutsy line that I'd only think someone like Kris would have attempted
    Last edited by skilewis74; 2011-10-14, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aarons
    replied
    Thanks for organizing the weekend, John. I had a great time. It was cool to meet so many unicyclists.

Please explain what happened in the first pic!
    It was a backflip with a twist. She does that all the time. That's why Tomas looks so unimpressed there on the left.
    Last edited by aarons; 2011-10-14, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• johnfoss
    replied
    Please explain what happened in the first pic!
    Ashley rides on walls. She was trying to give us a taste of that, but the gate made for a poor wall.

Something like that.

Leave a comment:

• saskatchewanian
    replied
    Flying front flip over the gate. Really impressive except she botched the landing

Leave a comment:

• MuniAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by munimag View Post
    Here are a few more pics.
    Please explain what happened in the first pic! It looks like she's(?) falling head first, with her foot off the pedal, and the pedal against her achilles tendon!
    Last edited by MuniAddict; 2011-10-13, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JBAB
    replied
    Thanks John for hosting a great event. The trails were awesome. I'm looking forward to the next.

Leave a comment:

• johnfoss
    replied
    Hopefully next year or in the near future we'll have a MUni weekend on LA, OC or Santa Barbara.
    Like organizing things? I'd love to have it down there again, but it needs a local organizer to figure out the rides & things. Hint-hint. Or even just someone who knows how to delegate (other than me), and can find people in your area who are willing to take it on.

Great shots, Claude! I especially like your one of the Stevens Trail showing the river, plus the distant trail in the background. Also the one of Kris leading the way up the Salmon Falls climb.
    Last edited by johnfoss; 2011-10-13, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• munimag
    replied
    More pics

Here are a few more pics.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AustinLee
    replied
    Here's a great picture my dad snapped of Corbin!

Name:	100_1407.jpg
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	2440027

Leave a comment:

Working...
X