Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inner Balance & TWNR Combo Download: $1.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Balance & TWNR Combo Download: $1.99!

Hey everyone, it's been a while! (I've been keeping up with lots of you guys on Facebook, so I haven't completely dropped off the planet!

Just thought I would post that I have now made my two DVDs available for digital download. you can have them both (hours of cool uni clips) for only $1.99

You can find the download link here: http://www.balanceproductions.ca/sports-filming.html

Hope all my old friends are still well...

PS...my wheel of choice (for those that remember me) is now a KH29! - I got a 29 as a temp ride until I got a new 36....after a few rides on the 29 I knew that was my new favorite wheel

Find me on facebook if you want to reconnect
    Brian
    UnicycleGlidecam.com
    RoundCircleMedia.com

also...i live back in London now, if there are any riders here (29r rides...asphalt or trails)
    UnicycleGlidecam.com
    RoundCircleMedia.com

Comment

Good to see a post here Brian.
      Regards,
      Ken

Unicycles are flying machines!

24", 28", 32", and 36" KH frame based mutts.
      26" inexpensive travel.

Comment

Awesome! I bought it, definitely worth the $2.
        Videos:
        Tr1alz
        2rialz
        Street 2011

Comment

Sweet. But I hear there is someone riding a two-wheeled contraption in one of those videos, what's up with that?
          Gilby

Comment

hey ken and gilby, good to see you guys

thanks mr. 1024
            Last edited by Brian MacKenzie; 2011-05-31, 12:13 AM.
            UnicycleGlidecam.com
            RoundCircleMedia.com

Comment

I know you shot some of this in HD. Is this digital download version in HD, or is it the same quality as the DVDs I currently have on my shelf?
              Gilby

Comment

Originally posted by Gilby View Post
                Sweet. But I hear there is someone riding a two-wheeled contraption in one of those videos, what's up with that?
                I heard that it is a FAKE and the filmer is using mirrors or something like that

I have both movies, Like Brian says, hours of cool uni clips, and quite diverse, not just some kids doing street tricks. I think I payed $10 each and don't regret it at all.
                My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

I know you shot some of this in HD. Is this digital download version in HD, or is it the same quality as the DVDs I currently have on my shelf?
                  I just downloaded them. They are .iso files so I guess they are the same DVD quality.
                  Videos:
                  Tr1alz
                  2rialz
                  Street 2011

Comment

it was a very first gen prosumer hdv camera...when looking at the footage with thoughts of remastering to bluray...and adding some stuff with my new camera, there was just such a quality difference, i didn't bother

i'm happy with the quality of the DVD footage as it turned out though

(keep downloading, let's make my next movie have a bunch of aerial footage!)
                    UnicycleGlidecam.com
                    RoundCircleMedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian MacKenzie View Post
                      it was a very first gen prosumer hdv camera...
                      That was the bleeding edge at the time.

For those that don't know, the one riding the contraption with two wheels in the Inner Balance video is myself, riding a doubled wheeled unicycle (one wheel stacked on top of the other, meaning it's a giraffe unicycle where you pedal backwards to go forward which totally messes with your natural reactions, making unicyclists fall much faster than normal). Very few unicyclists can ride one of these, but after a couple hours on one, you should be able to go forward on your own a little bit. Trying one of these unicycles for a while gives you that feeling just like the first time you learned to ride a unicycle.

I lost my double wheel unicycle in 2003, and probably haven't ridden one since this video was taken in 2006 at the Mondofest here in St. Paul, MN.

For those that don't have these videos yet, the $1.99 is a real bargain.
                      Gilby

Comment

For those that don't know, the one riding the contraption with two wheels in the Inner Balance video is myself, riding a doubled wheeled unicycle (one wheel stacked on top of the other, meaning it's a giraffe unicycle where you pedal backwards to go forward which totally messes with your natural reactions, making unicyclists fall much faster than normal)
                        i seem to recall you taking the easy way..connie cotter ups the ante with her doublewheel having one pedal and crank that goes forward and one that goes backwards
                        UnicycleGlidecam.com
                        RoundCircleMedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian MacKenzie View Post
                          i seem to recall you taking the easy way..connie cotter ups the ante with her doublewheel having one pedal and crank that goes forward and one that goes backwards
                          That is called the Myron-cycle. I've never tried one of those, but I'd guess it's easier given that one pedal goes forward and the other is just there for the "ride".
                          Gilby

Comment

Who's this spammer trying to sell stuff on RSU? Don't we usually send this stuff to the spam bin?
                            -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

For those that don't know, the one riding the contraption with two wheels in the Inner Balance video is myself, riding a doubled wheeled unicycle (one wheel stacked on top of the other, meaning it's a giraffe unicycle where you pedal backwards to go forward which totally messes with your natural reactions, making unicyclists fall much faster than normal). Very few unicyclists can ride one of these, but after a couple hours on one, you should be able to go forward on your own a little bit. Trying one of these unicycles for a while gives you that feeling just like the first time you learned to ride a unicycle.

I lost my double wheel unicycle in 2003, and probably haven't ridden one since this video was taken in 2006 at the Mondofest here in St. Paul, MN.

For those that don't have these videos yet, the $1.99 is a real bargain.
                              The double wheel is a trip! A friend brought one to our juggling/unicycling club last week and I spent 15 minutes falling off it. He was able to ride, turn, and mount it after a couple of hours which seemed pretty quick work to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xf45YM2YXA"]YouTube - ‪Juggling club 5-27-2011‬‏[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X