X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks idlux

Comment

Jennifer's Body

I saw Jennifer's Body recently. In the corner of Chip's room, a unicycle is visible in several scenes. No reference is ever made to it.

Comment

My personal favorite unicycle in a movie is a clown from the red triangle gang shooting a tommy gun while riding a unicycle... only to have a UPD on the batmobile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFHuYMG-nw

Comment

There's a giraffe unicycle in the masquerade ball scene in van helsing. And I noticed a uni in one of the scenes in the How the Grinch stole Christmas with Jim Carey last time I was watching it.

Comment

I was surprised to see a uni (maybe a 26) in the background of a documentary about a pro skater recovery after an ankle injury.

Look at 6:08. Unfortunately, it is less than 2 seconds...
            => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
            => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Well spotted, it's not on screen for a long time, and it's far in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by pierrox View Post
                Well spotted, it's not on screen for a long time, and it's far in the background!
                I felt like I had OCD when I stopped to look closer
                Thanks for confirming
                Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2016-05-10, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Sidd, I can be as OCD as you... if not more!
                  A friend sent me a short doc/ad about a new camera rig allowing for cool ways of filming. I was surprised to see a uni at 1"17, and then again at 1"40 - this time for a whole 10 seconds! Same as your skate video, no one rides it...

Comment

Originally posted by pierrox View Post
                    Sidd, I can be as OCD as you... if not more!
                    A friend sent me a short doc/ad about a new camera rig allowing for cool ways of filming. I was surprised to see a uni at 1"17, and then again at 1"40 - this time for a whole 10 seconds! Same as your skate video, no one rides it...
                    Nice...

You forgot a quick appearance of 1.5 seconds at 1:28.

Ok, I have to take my pills now...

Comment

The Grinch

I remember seeing a unicycle in the backround on the grinch. From what I can remember he was bad at riding it.

I've got it on DVD somewhere, I'll find it and send a screenshot of it.
                      MounTain Unicycle

Comment

Screenshot from GCN. Matt at Schindelhauer in Berlin.

Last edited by Vertigo; 2017-08-14, 01:18 AM.

Comment

In the animated movie Smallfoot at the 50:30 point there is mountain unicycling on an ice wheel. Cool. Double cool.
                          -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

In the movie, "Airplane!" , a uni rides by toward the end when the emergency crews are headed for the runway after an emergency landing.

Comment

Working...
                            X