Today I (brag thread) V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juni View Post
    May try a rolling mount tomorrow, see if it's any easier...
    You should try it, it definantly is for me, cause I couldnt do a static mount too save my life
    "Why'd you put your beer down for this photograph?"
    -maestro8

"I will irradiate my gonads in the name of unicycle science."
    -GizmoDuck

Comment

All this talking about my new baby is making me want to get out and play now, even if it is nearly midnight!
      Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

Today I landed a hickoverflip!
        My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

Comment

Originally posted by unihopper View Post
          Today I landed a hickoverflip!
          I don't know what the overflip part means but it sounds cool!

I landed 4 more full wheel walks today, rode out very smoothly. I am much more confident now, transitioning from riding into wheel walk is about 90% now, and feet back to pedals is like.... 5%...

Comment

Today I found more unicyclists in Harrogate!

Going to meet them next Tuesday and the new Skatepark opens on Wednesday too
            "Ride It Baby!"

Comment

Yesterday I landed 10 360unispins in a row without getting off my unicycle
              My YouTube channel

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

thestig: good job!
                today i broke my right pedal
                Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Today I rode 5 revs of one foot! Victory!

Comment

That's about as far as I ever got (well I think I got 8 one day) - it got boring so I stopped practicing and now I probably can't even do one.
                    "Ride It Baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by mowcius View Post
                      That's about as far as I ever got (well I think I got 8 one day) - it got boring so I stopped practicing and now I probably can't even do one.
                      Keep practicing! I just did 9 now!!

Comment

It's like 03:09
                        "Ride It Baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by mowcius View Post
                          It's like 03:09
                          Oh right haha. Well once I've started to get the hang of it, it is getting easier and easier every single time I do it now. I can't wait until I've had a good night sleep and committed my learning to memory.

Comment

Today i landed a number of freemounts!!

My thanks go out to Dane (not Dane M) for his motivation and patience
                            He also gave me the push to climb a step-ish mud hill...Failed the first time but he said lets go down and try again!

I decided the rolling mount just wasn't working for me but the static mount is great!
                            Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
                              Today i landed a number of freemounts!!

My thanks go out to Dane (not Dane M) for his motivation and patience
                              He also gave me the push to climb a step-ish mud hill...Failed the first time but he said lets go down and try again!

I decided the rolling mount just wasn't working for me but the static mount is great!
                              Hey I was very patient too.

Today I rode 13 revs of one foot! Which is the full length of road that is flattest near my house, so I need to learn how to ride one foot uphill or go somewhere else now.

I also did 5 revs of one foot ww!! Now that I am much better at normal ww, it made this much easier, I even did 3 revs ww, then switched to 1ft ww for 2 revs and landed it. I was pretty psyched. I really want to get to gliding soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane M View Post
                                Hey I was very patient too.

Today I rode 13 revs of one foot! Which is the full length of road that is flattest near my house, so I need to learn how to ride one foot uphill or go somewhere else now.

I also did 5 revs of one foot ww!! Now that I am much better at normal ww, it made this much easier, I even did 3 revs ww, then switched to 1ft ww for 2 revs and landed it. I was pretty psyched. I really want to get to gliding soon.
                                Nice work! That's a lot of progress!
                                My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

Comment

Working...
                                X