Today I (brag thread) V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good Dane my record is 30 sec
    Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Yesterday I rode for the first time in a while (like actual serious riding instead of just messing around). Landing a few tricks that I've been working on for a while, so yipee! Thats my brag
      Sauron Zerg
      You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
      Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

Originally posted by unipsyc0 View Post
        Today I...
        killed a man, just to watch him die.
        The other day I unicycled past Folsom Prison. I took a picture of my uni at the sign out front. Got to get it out of the camera and posted...
        John Foss
        www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
          ...I tried wheel walk i failed miserably but 1 footing seems a tad easier
          For WW you need to lean back more, so if you're falling off the front, lean back more (like w/ most things).

To keep from falling on your but/head, when you fall off let the uni crash and put your feet down off the back. It's kind of like the uni takes off leaving you just standing there.
          Last edited by skilewis74; 2011-05-11, 03:41 AM.
          Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
          Learn2Ride&doTricks
          TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

Originally posted by skilewis74 View Post
            For WW you need to lean back more, so if you're falling off the front, lean back more (like w/ most things).

To keep from falling on your but/head, when you fall off let the uni crash and put your feet down off the back. It's kind of like the uni takes off leaving you just standing there.
            and ww is all about the twisting hip motion too, it took me a while to find that crucial part out.

Comment

Originally posted by unicycledood View Post
              Yesterday I rode for the first time in a while (like actual serious riding instead of just messing around). Landing a few tricks that I've been working on for a while, so yipee! Thats my brag
              Are u making a video?
              HELLO

Comment

Originally posted by skilewis74 View Post

Thank's for the advice, i'll give it a go....Just a quick Q though, should i be moving or static when i try it?
                Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

today i rode my first 5fter
                  Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

I also rode my first giraffe 6' Actually it was yesterday but I posted it today!

Comment

Before anybody else says it, I think this thread could really take off.
                      youtube.com/matthpeder
                      vimeo.com/matthewpederson

Comment

I hope this thread takes off, i like hearing how good all you guys are doing

Anyway to my brag of the day.....Today i received my 36er!!

I've not long been home assembling it and now it's not long after midnight but that didn't stop me, oh no....I've taken my first ride on it up and down my street and it flies!!

I had a couple of shakey starts on it but once i started moving there was no stopping me

I had a car follow me down my street and the lady in the passenger seat was waving and smiling at me

Can't wait to ride to work on it tomorrow....Hope i make it ok!
                        Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

today i finished highschool
                          TEAM FUN

Comment

Your thread title made me think it was about this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	home_r4_c3-222x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	2433895
                            Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
                            Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
                            -Dani Buron

Website
                            Videos
                            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelNZ View Post
                              Are u making a video?
                              In the middle of one, not sure when I'll be happy enough with it to release it though
                              Sauron Zerg
                              You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
                              Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

today i made a 71 centimetre sidehop on my 24" white russian

Comment

Working...
                                X