Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unicycle Pub Crawl - Not one of my better ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first time on a 36'er was after a few... free-mounted a few times too!

Although I was not smart enough to wear a helmet, I was smart enough to stay on the grass.
    Nimbus 24 MUni
    Nimbus Trials
    Triton 29'er w/MountainUni disc brake system.

Comment

One Christmas holiday a few years ago I was riding back from a friends on my 36" after quite a few drinks... I got stopped by the Police... not just one Policeman... but 12 of them! They stopped me to ask to have a go on the unicycle. :-)

So after I had let them have a play, they sent me on my way and every Police car that went past me for that evening used it siren to say hello.

As for Pub Crawls... BUC a for a few years running used to have an organised pub crawl.

Roger
      ++++++++++++++++++
      Roger Davies
      Unicycle.com in the UK
      The UK's Unicycle Source
      www.unicycle.co.uk
      +++++++++++++++++++

Comment

I can uni WHILE juggling while black out drunk!

It is an interesting sight though.

Comment

Originally posted by One Wheel Good View Post
          During my ride and testing the route / beers, I discovered that 'Faceplant' is a dish served with gravel.
          One does not go from crawling to sprinting without first learning to walk, ergo, one must practice impaired riding before embarking on a full pub crawl.

While I've mastered the impaired riding skill, I've still yet to master the "carrying leftover food from the pub" skill. My poor sandwich didn't make it 100 meters from the bar before I used it to steady myself against a wall.
          "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by maestro8 View Post
            While I've mastered the impaired riding skill, I've still yet to master the "carrying leftover food from the pub" skill. My poor sandwich didn't make it 100 meters from the bar before I used it to steady myself against a wall.
            Sounds like you need a backpack.
            There is nothing worse than a gross exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Dingemans View Post
              Sounds like you need a backpack.
              Or a fanny-pack

Comment

Joe Baxter and I went clubbing in Newquay once and rode the 6 miles back to our campsite along the clifftop path.
                The look on the bouncers faces as we rode down a set of stairs and locked our unicycles up outside the nightclub was priceless!

Good times!
                Last edited by Eddbmxdude; 2011-04-14, 08:05 AM.
                www.stfulondon.co.uk

I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd. - Boogie

Comment

A couple of years ago some friends and I had some drinks and decided to play with some human powered modes of transport we owned.

To cut a long story short, unicycling while drunk and wearing rollerblades actually proved easier than I expect. Somehow, I didn't even fall off!
                  I put on my shoes and grab my key for the door; put my headphones on for this world I ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by One Wheel Good View Post
                    Just got back from A & E - - - face looks like one of brycer's zombies got me! Left hand in splints for a week before I can try using it.

Unicycle B*stards Kick Zombie Ass
                    YouTube - Unicycle Bastards Kick Zombie Ass

Hey, they are not my zombies. . . .
                    Tho, I you have a zombie outbreak over there, there is hope. . . this webisode provides almost a recipe for rounding them up and dispatching their sorry souls once and for all: http://vimeo.com/9370997

Enjoy. . . . and shotguns are legal and available in the UK, right??

Brycer
                    Brycer1968,
                    Mayhem on one-wheel since 1968

Comment

I did my first 720 to seat in under the influence. And I did my first 720, with metal pedals and these fire attachments connected to them aswell lol.
                      Sauron Zerg
                      You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
                      Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X