Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avenir Deluxe(POS) Unicycle (Anyone own this?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avenir Deluxe(POS) Unicycle (Anyone own this?)

Friend of mine bought a Avenir 20" Deluxe from Amazon. He is in need of a new seatpost clamp and has no idea what size it is. Anyone here have this uni? Have you needed to replace yours? Really all I need to know is the size so I can see if I have on laying around he can borrow, if not I could at least direct him to a reasonably priced one at UDC. Thanks
    Support my Tour de Cure Ride!
    Go here to Donate!
    Thanks!!!

Originally posted by bugman View Post
    Friend of mine bought a Avenir 20" Deluxe from Amazon. He is in need of a new seatpost clamp and has no idea what size it is. Anyone here have this uni? Have you needed to replace yours? Really all I need to know is the size so I can see if I have on laying around he can borrow, if not I could at least direct him to a reasonably priced one at UDC. Thanks
    Yeah I have one and measured it. I think it'll work with a 25.4mm clamp. so a regular nimbus double or single clamp should work. if it doesnt then sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bugman View Post
      if you need a ghetto way of sizing, snug an adjustable wrench onto the post, then measure the gap on the wrench

Comment

Working...
      X