No announcement yet.

You know you're a unicyclist when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the people you hang out and work with sport Unicycle wristbands or stickers even though they dont even ride.
    The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -AE

Comment

• - You go downhill mountain biking and go "this would be sooo much easier with one wheel..." =P
      You mean harder (and much more fun)
      "Ride It Baby!"

Comment

• Originally posted by mowcius View Post
        You mean harder (and much more fun)
        No actually I have to agree, I mountain biked for quite a long time. And there were always sections that would make me nervous. I feel so comfortable on my uni that I'm willing to at least try to tackle almost anything (and usually, I find I can do it, it's just that I need to clear the mental block first.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Xyphota View Post
          You know you are a unicyclist when you discover you can't create children =)
          oh god

Comment

• So WEIRD. I was reading these entries when I happened to just look over my shoulder to see the ending of a Seinfeld episode. Never saw it before now, its the one where Elaine makes friends with 3 guys which end up strangely resembling Jerry George and Kramer. Anyways I wasn't payin attention to the show as I was reading these entertaining tidbits, then for some reason I happen to look at the screen as the show was wrapping up and the scene was at the guy's house that resembled Jerry. Remember Jerry's apartment, so known by the bike on the wall in the background, now though at this guy's ('Jerry-like' guy's) house, there hangin on the wall in the background was a UNICYCLE instead of the popular bike.Man strange timing, this literally just happened while reading these posts right now, I just HAD to post about it this instant. I guess I'm a unicyclist.

Comment

• classic Seinfeld...

...you wake up from a dream about unicycling, and you realize there is no way you are going back to sleep because now you are awake and daydreaming about unicycling. It's about 3 A.M., and I'm seriously considering going out for a night ride now. If I could only get out of the house without setting-off the three hyper-alert dogs...

I forgot about that Seinfeld episode...that is serendipitous.
              www.rideforgary.com Fundraiser to help victims of paralysis. My brother Gary passed-away in May, 2011 from complications due to his paralysis.

Comment

• When you kick random trashcans because you curious just how stable they are...
                Cody Freaking Williams
                DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!
                PAINFUL UNI VID!!!
                RenegadeJuggling.com

Comment

• you have bookmarks folder on your browser which has a unicycle parts wish list and just waiting till you have the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheel bubble View Post
                    So WEIRD. I was reading these entries when I happened to just look over my shoulder to see the ending of a Seinfeld episode. Never saw it before now, its the one where Elaine makes friends with 3 guys which end up strangely resembling Jerry George and Kramer.
                    Sure enough. Seen here:
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXOAWoNADw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXOAWoNADw[/ame] at the 1:34 mark.
                    I'm different, yeah I'm different. I'm different, yeah I'm different. Pull up to the scene and my wheel is missing. Pull up to the scene and my wheel is missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbtilley View Post
                      Sure enough. Seen here:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXOAWoNADw at the 1:34 mark.
                      you know you're a unicyclist... when you share your time with the community, Thanks for the vid jb, Unicyclists are cool people

Comment

• You've got a bloody shin and a swollen ankle, because you took out your trial without shin guards, even though you'd promised yourself you'd never do this again.

Join Unicyclemap.com!
                        ----
                        [ Karlsruhe/Germany - kamikaze@bsdforen.de ]
                        ----
                        onewheeldave: deep in my heart I feel that unicycling was born of heroes and atheletes, not clowns and entertainers

Comment

• Originally posted by GizmoDuck View Post
                          You know you are a unicyclist when......

*Your shins and calves are made up of scar tissue
                          In bungeejoe's case:

If your legs and knees are held together with screws, metal plates, and assorted hardware
                          IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR WIENER.

Comment

• When you use a cardboard box as a tripod cause you want to film a video so bad.Also when you move house to somewhere 15hours drive away so you can ride with more people
                            Unicycling Has Changed My Life
                            WEBSITE
                            UNICYCLES
                            VIDEOS

Comment

• You know you're a unicyclist when...
                              ...you ask your uni friends if they want to go MUNIing on a bike.
                              Last edited by MP Uni; 2011-10-10, 08:51 PM.
                              It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

• you know you're a unicyclist when...

The "Unigeezer" is your role model (I'm 65)...... and to repeat somebody else ....when I drive around town I'm always looking for someplace new to ride....and I spend most of my time on the computer watching UNicycle riders on YouTube. Or looking at the 36" NImbus adds . or 36" anything for that matter.
                                Nimbus...the unicycle Harry Potter rode in Star Wars..

Comment

Working...
                                X