You know you're a unicyclist when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ereksonj View Post
    You know you're a unicyclist when you spend more time on this site than you do on Facebook.
    What's Facebook?
    Last edited by skilewis74; 2011-05-05, 12:40 AM.
    Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
    Learn2Ride&doTricks
    TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

• when you ask if you can unicycle instead of run
      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• when your girlfriend accepts it and understands you have a diffrent sort of love for the wheel
        when life gives you lemons say " hey thanks free lemons "

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
          when you ask if you can unicycle instead of walk, everywhere
          fixed
          Last edited by skilewis74; 2011-05-06, 03:00 AM.
          Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
          Learn2Ride&doTricks
          TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

• When most of your unicycling is done where people can't see, but somehow random people still identify you as the Unicycle guy....
            Last edited by SpaceFmK; 2011-05-06, 03:02 AM.
            The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
            The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
            -AE

Comment

• the security gurds at the bank let you bring it in
              Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• Your workplace assumes you'll be unicycling when you ask for a day off.

--> Grease for your Schlumpf hub (free shipping!) <--

Comment

• You know you're a unicyclist when tell people unicycling is better than sex, because you can do it whenever you want, you can do it outdoors, and you can do it by yourself. Well I suppose both can be done outdoors

Now if only you could combine the two...

Comment

• That's level 10 isn't it?
                    All generalisations are dangerous, even this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ian.stockwell View Post
                      That's level 10 isn't it?
                      Nope, Level 11. It's also a part of Lvl AWSM, I believe.
                      Happy cows come from California. Then at one point, PETA got into the mix and claimed that California cows were not happy. Of course, being the animal experts PETA aren't, they were unable to quantify any method of detecting cow happiness. - JF

Comment

• you now your a unicyclist when you sell your bike to buy a unicycle
                        you now your a unicyclist when you can ride one :P

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
                          you now your a unicyclist when you sell your bike to buy a unicycle
                          you now your a unicyclist when you can ride one :P
                          Did you finally sell your bike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane M View Post
                            Did you finally sell your bike?
                            i got a guy coming to buy it when i get home. i am in ohio with family

Comment

• - Where you instinctively take your hands off the handlebars when riding...

- You go downhill mountain biking and go "this would be sooo much easier with one wheel..." =P

Choomii
                              What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?? - Injuries sustained from Extreme Municycling!!! =P

Comment

• When workers at the university pool know you as the unicycle guy. (I'm a diver and the only platform is at the U of A)
                                The city bus drivers recognize you by your unicycle and are friendly.
                                It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

Working...
                                X