No announcement yet.

You know you're a unicyclist when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are annoyed that the cycle lane is only marked with b1cycle signs.

I might write to the local city council and tell them that they are being racist by excluding unicycle signs when marking the cycle lanes.

I will tell them that I belong to a minority group and that I want recognition.
    Last edited by unibokk; 2016-08-05, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UniMyra View Post
      You know you are a unicyclist when-

you order a tyre in a restarant instead of a bottle of wine.

Instead of ordering a Gnarly Head (californian zinfandel), I ordered a bottle of Surly Knard and I hadn't even started drinking yet.

I'll have the flat fish saddle (fish & salad) and a upd (cup of tea)

Comment

• When you see this on a box at work, and instantly think of unicycles
        Attached Files
        Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

• "You know you're a unicyclist when..."

=> you feel like a Ken doll because of saddle numbness
          => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
          => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

• Originally posted by Juni View Post
            When you see this on a box at work, and instantly think of unicycles
            ...Or take a picture of it and post it to a unicyclist's forum.
            Originally posted by Siddhartha Valmont View Post
            => you feel like a Ken doll because of saddle numbness
            I never saw it like that; I am more inclined to wish I were the Ken doll!
            John Foss
            www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

• You know you池e a mountain unicyclist when

You are exhausted covered in mud and everything in the backpack is soaked, also a pedal bite decorates your shoulder.. And despite all that, feeling quite happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Yow View Post
                You are exhausted covered in mud and everything in the backpack is soaked, also a pedal bite decorates your shoulder.. And despite all that, feeling quite happy
                Ehm...
                Did I miss something yesterday?

Comment

• Yeah dude as we were saying Gaasbeek would become much easier after having spent those two half days at the a whole lot rougher Mount Kester.. Very true, but not that medieval style flight of stairs leading to the pond! Luckily i only made it one third of the way down falling, mysteriously back on the uni for a brief moment but then gravity decided on some kind of carambole ending hmmm.. Going back to the nicer place tomorrow morning though, to check the whole area out and of course there will be an apple for our new friend there

Comment

• Originally posted by moffatuniguy View Post
                    jar of crotch butter
                    Where can you get that? That would really be nice to have actually.

Comment

• I was being dramatic. I really just use vasaline.
                      Ein-Rad oder Kein-Rad!

Comment

• There are various brands of crotch butter available from bike shops or online, or use vaseline, or personally I prefer sudocrem which is available in most pharmacies and supermarkets in the UK.

Comment

• You know you池e a unicyclist when going fast on a bike makes you nervous.
                          Unicycling is the fountain of youth.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightbulbjim View Post
                            You know you池e a unicyclist when going fast on a bike makes you nervous.
                            Going fast on a bike doesnt make me nervous, but riding hands-free with a second wheel doing god knows what, scares the h#ll out of me.

Comment

• ... your wife wakes up because ...

... you UPDed again in your dream.
                              Last edited by Onewheelhenni; 2018-06-02, 07:12 AM.
                              覧覧覧覧覧覧
                              I own: Quax 20 / KH 27,5 / KH 20 / Nimbus Hatchet 26x4,8
                              I租 like to have also: KH 24+Schlumpf, Nimbus 24 ultimate
                              I鼠l never try: Freewheeling (too dangerous), g36 (too fast), giraffes (too tall)

Comment

• Originally posted by Reid View Post
                                You know you are a unicyclist when-

your wife let's you hang your unicycle in the entryway of your home (part time home with no garage but hey, it counts)

Try to top that married men!
                                My wife performs first aid on me when I get muni injuries (she's a nurse), and says she knows she's my mistress and that my unis are my true loves

Comment

Working...
                                X