Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might anyone have a spare big wheel at NAUCC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might anyone have a spare big wheel at NAUCC?

Hey everyone, I'm going to be at NAUCC (U-Games?) this year. As you might have seen by the 36er video I posted yesterday, I've been riding my big wheel almost exclusively lately. Unfortunately I have no way to transport my Coker cross country (and then lug it around the city) for NAUCC so I'll be stuck on my trials uni.

I was wondering if anyone might have a spare 36er that I could borrow for the "Big Wheel Extravaganza" and possibly the San Fran Uni tour. I promise I'd be gentle with it, I'll save the crankflips and grinds for my coker back home. :P

Any help would be super appreciated! Thanks!

Newest Video:
    Hitting jumps on a 36er!

Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

How tall are you (inseam)? My MUni Coker should be easily adjustable. My "road" Coker maybe not so much. And then there's the 45"; if you use that for the Extravaganza, you'll really appreciate an air tire by the end!
    John Foss
    www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Originally posted by johnfoss View Post
      How tall are you (inseam)? My MUni Coker should be easily adjustable. My "road" Coker maybe not so much. And then there's the 45"; if you use that for the Extravaganza, you'll really appreciate an air tire by the end!
      I'm actually not sure, I'll measure tonight, Thanks! I'm relatively short 5' 7".

Newest Video:
      Hitting jumps on a 36er!

Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

Comment

Working...
      X