Rare Finds, Odd Rides and Antiques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Finds, Odd Rides and Antiques

I thought it might be fun to post the more unusual unicycles rides out there. I found this today at a garage sale. It's a 16" plastic wheel with a solid rubber tire. It stands about 3 feet. The seat isn't much more then an inch wide, and it's hard as a brick. I think I might clean it up a bit and plop a new seat on it.

Anyone have any idea what it is?
    Attached Files

ouch. is the uni even made of metal?
    "I'm probably not advanced enough to have thoroughly tested it while riding, but I'm unadvanced enough to have very thoroughly tested it while falling." -uniShark

I ride for Christ-opher Walken

Comment

omg! lol saddle comfort fail!
      Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
      255 foot railride

Comment

The seat tube looks longer than even freestyle length! The wheel is also badly off-center.
        Last edited by MuniAddict; 2010-05-09, 09:13 PM.
        Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
        Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
        -Dani Buron

Website
        Videos
        Facebook

Comment

Hahaha, that must be one of the seats John Foss says are made for robots, not humans.

Comment

cool post...

I got a purple 70's Emory, the seat cushion was gone, and so was the tire. It had 130 mm cottered cranks and a steel 24" rim and solid frame (the seat tube was a tube though). I gave it to a friend to learn on. I put a fast Primo tire on it and a Torker DX saddle also.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kb1jki; 2010-05-09, 10:39 PM.
            Retrofit Disc Brakes to your existing unicycle today!

Comment

The seat at the top would be amazing for like hicktriples and stuff.. as long as nothing was landed to seat in XD
              Passionate flatland unicyclist from Pennsylvania in the US.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what it is?
                The wheel looks like a Jugglebug but I could be wrong. The seat is similar to those I've seen on OLD Japanese unis.
                - Kenny

Comment

Working...
                X