Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your 36er Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by juggleaddict View Post
    I really love the GB4, stinks that they quit making it : (
    Was never a "they", only a "he".
    I have a GB4 36" frame in nice condition, red, which I'm wanting to sell.
    It was made for my general sizing (5' 10", 30" inseam), so workable probably for anyone 5-7 to 6-1, generally proportioned.
    PM me if you want to talk more about it. One of these days I might actually post it to the Trading Post thread, when I get a Round Tuit.

    It's the one on the left here.
    Tom Blackwood is like a shadowy figure behind a 36" tree...

    Comment


    • #47
      Sorry to see this one go, but I have my new kh, and I just don't have the space in my little 800 sf house. It will go to a good new home I'm sure!

      Lots of extras with it too!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03105.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	2427139
      Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
      Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
      -Dani Buron


      Website
      Videos
      Facebook

      Comment


      • #48
        this thread is making me drool.

        ill be joining the 36'er world ASAP!
        sold my road bike, so bring on the big wheel.


        some really rool 36'ers in here
        www.krisholm.com
        www.municycle.ca

        http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/blog5.php

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
          Sorry to see this one go, but I have my new kh, and I just don't have the space in my little 800 sf house. It will go to a good new home I'm sure!

          Lots of extras with it too!
          [ATTACH]40092[/ATTACH]
          I can picture the add now:

          For Sale: 36 unicycle, lightly used. First owner, ridden by an older gentleman on Sundays to and from church. Very sedate rider; no scratches, bumps or big drops. Price negotiable.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by scott ttocs View Post
            I can picture the add now:

            For Sale: 36 unicycle, lightly used. First owner, ridden by an older gentleman on Sundays to and from church. Very sedate rider; no scratches, bumps or big drops. Price negotiable.
            Oh, you're selling your 36er?
            Last edited by MuniAddict; 2010-03-17, 07:27 PM.
            Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
            Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
            -Dani Buron


            Website
            Videos
            Facebook

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Jkohse View Post
              this thread is making me drool.

              ill be joining the 36'er world ASAP!
              sold my road bike, so bring on the big wheel.


              some really rool 36'ers in here
              You will love it, especially going xc on the 36er. It's loads of fun!
              Here's what my geared KH36 looks like now with Tensiles and QX pc pedals:
              Attached Files
              -knee

              Comment


              • #52
                I almost forgot to post a picture of my good old Nightrider with its new orange accents. This is what I use mainly for doing groceries and shopping:
                Attached Files
                -knee

                Comment


                • #53
                  *drool covered keyboard*

                  nice uni's man, i dont know why but im just dying to get one of these. I cant wait, you guys are giving me great ideas with all of these gorgeous cruisers
                  www.krisholm.com
                  www.municycle.ca

                  http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/blog5.php

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Here are our two KH/Schlumpf 36ers and three Hunter ungeared 36ers. I think the total miles on these cycles is around 20000!

                    Nice photos everyone.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Nice! So did you get a discount on all that yellow paint? I like the pickup too.
                      -knee

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Roger gave me a great price on powder coating those two KHs yellow. The Hunters came with any color you wanted. We went shopping for the truck by color and yes, our car is also bright yellow. What other color is there?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by nathan View Post
                          Here are our two KH/Schlumpf 36ers and three Hunter ungeared 36ers. I think the total miles on these cycles is around 20000!

                          Nice photos everyone.
                          :O awsome 36ers! Those hunter frames look cool.
                          Sam

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Short ride to the river
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              so do mudguards actualy help on unicycles?
                              SpaceFmK - "Im from America. I live in washington in the top left next to canada (not alaska though, thats for crazies)."

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                mudguards...

                                Having a mudguard works great to keep the muddy water off your back. I got a Topeak Defender fender for my 36er and after some minor modifications it works perfect.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	2427156
                                www.rideforgary.com Fundraiser to help victims of paralysis. My brother Gary passed-away in May, 2011 from complications due to his paralysis.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X