Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who said that an Impact frame won't fit on a KH hub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said that an Impact frame won't fit on a KH hub?

As the Websites say: Frame does not fit Nimbus and KH wheels!
    but this video proves that they are wrong

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/9089275"]Who said that an Impact fram won't fit on a KH hub? on Vimeo[/ame]

We also tested it on a nimbus hub and it wouldn't fit, but the KH goes perfect with an Impact frame

Ps. It is NOT my frame it's my friend's..
    Last edited by UniPsyco; 2010-01-30, 05:20 PM.
    ~Laust Juncher from Denmark [DK]
    Ethjulet cykel - UniSalg.dk UDC Denmark

Maybe they are talking about the new KH hub?
    I have my moments...

Comment

Maybe. but then they should say that more clearly. they would probably sell more, cause I know that very many people is riding a KH hub. and now I also want an Impact frame..
      Last edited by UniPsyco; 2010-01-30, 06:23 PM.
      ~Laust Juncher from Denmark [DK]
      Ethjulet cykel - UniSalg.dk UDC Denmark

Comment

I would also like an Impact frame, but i guess it really doesnt work with the nimbus hub, so I dont know what to do...
        The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
        The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
        -AE

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceFmK View Post
          ...doesnt work with the nimbus hub, so I dont know what to do...
          Buy a new hub?
          You're just too uncreative unigurd xD as your sig! - Lindae

Gosh Unigurd, I didn't realize you were such a beast! - Pigs on Unicycles

UDC Denmark - Unisalg

Trials
          Street

Comment

That was what I wanted to avoid doing. I dont think I need a new hub til the one im using gives out... Which could be never, soo....
            The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
            -AE

Comment

i just had to file my aDDict frame down so it'd fit the Nimbus hub.
              Long Jump: 150cm
              High Jump: 70cm

TheJoker = the most patriotic person on the forums.
              -SirSkillz

Comment

Originally posted by UniPsyco View Post
                Ps. It is NOT my frame it's my friend's..
                I don't think I've ever met a fellow unicyclist in reality much less have a friend a who has his own uni frames... ((

I want one! A friend that unicycles, that is.
                Hail Eris! - Buzz - ſtaires! - Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by amiantos View Post
                  I don't think I've ever met a fellow unicyclist in reality much less have a friend a who has his own uni frames... ((

I want one! A friend that unicycles, that is.
                  Maybe for a start, just buy an unicycle frame for one of your friends....
                  http://vooni.kkdt.org My unicycling adventures including RomUni ride.

Comment

Originally posted by vookash View Post
                    Maybe for a start, just buy an unicycle frame for one of your friends....
                    I have one friend and I gave him my 20" to learn on and he got to the point where he rode for about 20 ft and has apparently given up. One day...

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to learn but she has so little interest I almost find it hard to believe. Who wouldn't want to learn how to unicycle? (Answer: my girlfriend.)
                    Hail Eris! - Buzz - ſtaires! - Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

I have taught people that were really really interested and really wanted to uni but refused to buy thier own uni, forcing me to take my learner uni back so other people could try... This is after 3 or 4 months of them using mine... So now they dont even uni beacause they still refuse to buy one.. Whats with that?
                      -AE

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceFmK View Post
                        I have taught people that were really really interested and really wanted to uni but refused to buy thier own uni, forcing me to take my learner uni back so other people could try... This is after 3 or 4 months of them using mine... So now they dont even uni beacause they still refuse to buy one.. Whats with that?
                        I've had the same thing happen. I gave one of my unis away though.
                        I have my moments...

Comment

Just wondering, is what year hub did u have because I REALLY want to get an impact frame but I have an 08 KH hub???
                          Male Expert Junior Trials - 1st :: Uninats 2010
                          Member of SA'll Good You mad coz I be stylin'?
                          Need a new tyre??

"Its not because things are difficult that we don't dare; it's because we don't dare that things are difficult."

Comment

Working...
                          X