Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTG Flat-Beginner/Intermediate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OTG Flat-Beginner/Intermediate

    I know there's allredy a beginner/intermediate OTG but i couldn't
    join beacuse i was at vacation when that thread came up

    This is the level at wrapwalks and and stuff like that.
    I'll post a vid soon..

  • #2
    http://vimeo.com/8580730

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 96erik View Post
      I know there's allredy a beginner/intermediate OTG but i couldn't
      join beacuse i was at vacation when that thread came up

      This is the level at wrapwalks and and stuff like that.
      I'll post a vid soon..
      The timelimit to upload is 7 days.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just wait until the round is over and then join the existing OTG flat beginner/intermediate game. It's probably only going to go another couple of weeks anyway. It makes no sense to have two identical games going on at the same time.

        You still have until the end of the day tomorrow to get in on the OTG trials beginner/intermediate game if you want.
        Last edited by tmoyer; 2010-01-06, 11:48 PM.

        )-OTGTrials-

        )--360unispin08--O

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, I wouldn't have started a new thread, but now that it's here...

          I'll play.
          Last edited by Julia B; 2010-01-06, 11:55 PM.
          Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

          In a previous life:
          2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

          Team Mad4One
          Team Unicycle.tv
          Team Elevated Clothing Co.

          Truth
          Monarch

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tmoyer View Post
            Just wait until the round is over and then join the existing OTG flat beginner/intermediate game. It's probably only going to go another couple of weeks anyway. It makes no sense to have two identical games going on at the same time.

            You still have until the end of the day tomorrow to get in on the OTG trials beginner/intermediate game if you want.
            yup, but it's winter in Sweden now so i dont have any pallets to jump on for the moment...

            I guess i could wait a few weeks..

            Maybe we could make this into a back it up instead.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 96erik View Post
              Maybe we could make this into a back it up instead.
              There's already one of those too.

              http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthr...highlight=back

              Looks like there's two, didn't know about this one:

              http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthr...highlight=back
              Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

              In a previous life:
              2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

              Team Mad4One
              Team Unicycle.tv
              Team Elevated Clothing Co.

              Truth
              Monarch

              Comment

              Working...
              X