No announcement yet.

[UK] Trials/Street and Muni meet - 19th and 20th December [UK]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have re-arranged this ride. For full details, see here: http://www.unicycle.org.uk/forum/vie...10&t=325#p2308

Edd
    www.stfulondon.co.uk

I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd. - Boogie

Comment

I might be able to make it... I need a good uni ride. I'll have to see if my friend will have fully recovered from a snapped collar bone by then and get him to come along too lol.
      This is no longer a blank signature, that is all

Comment

is there anyone heading up from the south west with a space in a car would really like to come and ride. Will have a look at public transport aswell will do my best to make it for street and muni

Comment

Originally posted by jammy-sammy View Post
          is there anyone heading up from the south west with a space in a car would really like to come and ride. Will have a look at public transport aswell will do my best to make it for street and muni
          YES! please come!! i really wanna ride with you!!

(not that im a stalker or anything...)

Comment

looks like ill be able to make it, would be great to ride with u to simon i get prittly lonly bein the only street rider haha. Is there somewere i can stay up there

Comment

looks like ill be able to make it, would be great to ride with u to simon i get prittly lonly bein the only street rider haha. Is there somewere i can stay up there
              Yeah. You can stay at ours, theres plenty of floor space to put a bed roll and sleeping bag.
              We're having a party type thing on the Saturday night too.

Read the first post here for full details.

Edd
              www.stfulondon.co.uk

I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd. - Boogie

Comment

haha yeah i get what you mean, a couple of other people ride around mine but none really ride hard.

This is looking as if it could be pretty awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X