No announcement yet.

Koxx over Kris holm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have never heard the complaint about no room on hte tire, I have been ridin koxx for a few years now. They are the same uni to me (k1 and kh) if you want a stylish lookin ride, koxx has more options. If you like straight cranks go with koxx, if you want some q factor for with KH. The koxx street cranks are nice, but not as strong. The pit fighter k1 posts seem stronger than kh posts. I like koxx saddles better, but im starting to go away from straight cranks when it comes to trials. U wont be disapointed with either uni. However, i dont like the try all tires =p
    Cody Freaking Williams
    DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!
    PAINFUL UNI VID!!!
    RenegadeJuggling.com

Comment

please someone answer these questions
      1. Where can I buy this xtp
      2 are all koxx unicycles good for holding a heavier person (200=220)
      3. does koxx sell white try all pedals cause i would really like those

Thanks!
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by UniGuyMIke View Post
        please someone answer these questions
        1. Where can I buy this xtp
        2 are all koxx unicycles good for holding a heavier person (200=220)
        3. does koxx sell white try all pedals cause i would really like those

Thanks!
        Mike
        1) http://www.k-124house.com/Unicycles/unicycles/all/PAGE3
        2) yeah... as long you don't trial with freestyle unicycles.. trial unicycles are made for b!g drups, gaps..!
        3) http://www.k-124house.com/Unicycles/pedals/all ?
        Sponsored by Municycle.com And IMPACT UNICYCLES!!

Last street vid
        :
        summer street 2010

last trial/street vid: Tim Desmet- end of 2010 unicycling!

Impact vid: http://vimeo.com/34332607

Comment

If you haven't decided if you're gonna do street, trial or flat, please DON'T get get the Koxx-one. especially not the XTP. the KH is more allround.. and there is many pros there's using it. take a look at Max Schulze, Adrien Delecroix and the other guys from the KH factory team..

if you're gonna do pure trial get some tensile cranks. if you do this your uni is even lighter than an XTP

if you're gonna do pure street it is fine in stock version, but you could upgrade to some shorter cranks if you want more speed and faster flips

and if you're gonna do pure flat just get some Rollo discs..
          Last edited by UniPsyco; 2009-07-20, 11:00 AM.
          ~Laust Juncher from Denmark [DK]
          Ethjulet cykel - UniSalg.dk UDC Denmark

Comment

Okay, this may sound like a stupid question and probably is, but how do you order from
            k-124house and are the orders customizable? Can they be shipped to the U.S? And how come the price is in Euros?
            Thanks!

Comment

You can get a fully customized Koxx One here and they are located in the US.
              Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

In a previous life:
              2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

Team Mad4One
              Team Unicycle.tv
              Team Elevated Clothing Co.

Truth
              Monarch

Comment

Originally posted by UniPsyco View Post
                If you haven't decided if you're gonna do street, trial or flat, please DON'T get get the Koxx-one. especially not the XTP. the KH is more allround.. and there is many pros there's using it. take a look at Max Schulze, Adrien Delecroix and the other guys from the KH factory team..
                That doesn't make any sence, because people who are sponsored by KH can only use KH stuff....
                Sponsored by www.municycle.com

Comment

Originally posted by Probailer2 View Post
                  That doesn't make any sence, because people who are sponsored by KH can only use KH stuff....
                  he's saying that the people in the KH factory are really good and do awsome and big stuff on their KH unis and they dont break. I think you should get a KH UniGuyMike, it's goos for every type of unicycling you want, the Koxx-ones are like destinated to a type, if you understand what I mean.
                  Jakob F.

Comment

Originally posted by jaco_flans View Post
                    he's saying that the people in the KH factory are really good and do awsome and big stuff on their KH unis and they dont break. I think you should get a KH UniGuyMike, it's goos for every type of unicycling you want, the Koxx-ones are like destinated to a type, if you understand what I mean.
                    Now thats where your wrong.
                    KH frames tend to break, but then again what doesn't break.
                    Ah yes, a KH is good for allround riding.
                    BUT, if you want to get good at 1 aspect, you better get a specialized unicycle for that 1 aspect.
                    Sponsored by www.municycle.com

Comment

Now thats where your wrong.
                      KH frames tend to break, but then again what doesn't break.
                      BUT, if you want to get good at 1 aspect, you better get a specialized unicycle for that 1 aspect.
                      Aren't KH frames stronger then K1 now?
                      I have my moments...

Comment

Now I don't agree.. personally I like my KH way better than the XTP's or Black Domina or whatever koxx-one have made.. 'cause the KH is not just an allround uni. It's like specialized in every aspect IMO..
                        ~Laust Juncher from Denmark [DK]
                        Ethjulet cykel - UniSalg.dk UDC Denmark

Comment

Working...
                        X