Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setonix
    replied
    I installed a silly game called Wrecking Ball on my mobile where you have a big ball on a chain to hit objects and along the way get bigger and heavier for bigger objects and one of those happened to be a uniycle

Last edited by Setonix; 2020-02-16, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gockie
    replied
    Originally posted by leo View Post
    It was made by Pixar which was founded by Steve Jobs, already in 1979.
    Jobs became president after and before his Apple days, and in that period a lot of progress / structure was made. Disney acquired Pixar later on.
    Red's Dream was a pilot and showcase for RenderMan, which later generated the first Toy Story (1995).
    I even had a copy of it. Costed a fortune. Was depending on Windows NT, but costed another fortune on particular rendering.
    I just noticed towards the end of The Polar Express movie, there's a positive character riding a unicycle.

Leave a comment:

• leo
    replied
    Originally posted by Albertosaurus View Post
    There is a Disney short film called "Red's Dream" which I only discovered today, although I think has been around since 1987.
    It was made by Pixar which was founded by Steve Jobs, already in 1979.
    Jobs became president after and before his Apple days, and in that period a lot of progress / structure was made. Disney acquired Pixar later on.
    Red's Dream was a pilot and showcase for RenderMan, which later generated the first Toy Story (1995).
    I even had a copy of it. Costed a fortune. Was depending on Windows NT, but costed another fortune on particular rendering.

Leave a comment:

• Albertosaurus
    replied
    There is a Disney short film called "Red's Dream" which I only discovered today, although I think has been around since 1987. It is about a little red unicycle that has a dream. The star of the film is clearly the unicycle. But it's kind of too bad that Lumpy the clown in the film was so creapy, my kids were turned off by the film. It could have been better poised to promote the unicycle without overshadowing the entire film in such a way as to discourage the films popularity, and unicycling by association.
    Last edited by Albertosaurus; 2019-12-22, 03:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mister B
    replied
    Found this in one of those "How Smart Are You?" online quizzes.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MrImpossible
    replied
    My mom reported seeing a unicyclist do a flip in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I couldn't find it on a quick scroll through a Youtube version, but it must be out there...

Leave a comment:

• wobbling bear
    replied
    unicycle street art in Valparaiso (Chile)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Juni
    replied
    Moonbeam Uniponger

Saw this one on a billboard on GTA 5
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Setonix
    replied
    Originally posted by LargeEddie View Post
    T-shirt offered at Woot.com:
    https://shirt.woot.com/offers/different-spokes

Nice faithful rendition of a unicycle, but the sales pitch isn't what I would call a positive message:
    yeah and when a pretty babe sees that shirt she will think "God no, I don't wanna date a clown".

Even though we fight to make ppl see unicycling is a sport, it is the first thing non-unicyclists think of.

Leave a comment:

• LargeEddie
    replied
    T-shirt offered at Woot.com:
    https://shirt.woot.com/offers/different-spokes

Nice faithful rendition of a unicycle, but the sales pitch isn't what I would call a positive message:
    Forever Alone T-Shirts

Wear these awesome tee shirts... that no one will laugh at... because you have no friends.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OneTrackMind
    replied
    On Google Search

Today on Google Search
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• unibokk
    replied
    @ Mr impossible, I hadn't noticed that. In English I think he might be called a funambulist
    Last edited by unibokk; 2018-06-22, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrImpossible
    replied
    Originally posted by unibokk View Post
    Looks like he's walking on a rope whilst carrying his unicycle.
    Microbrasserie Les Funambules = "Tightrope Walkers Microbrewery" in French.

Leave a comment:

• unibokk
    replied
    oops!!

I meant

Leave a comment:

• unibokk
    replied
    :d:d

Leave a comment:

Working...
X