No announcement yet.

Unicycle Spotting / Sighting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missoula has been doing a city beautification project which includes decorating power boxes. I came across this one covered with photos from Adventure Cycling Association, which is based here. The caption reads "July 26, 2010 - Benjamin - From Yorktown, Virginia, to Astoria, Oregon". Unfortunately I had no idea about Benjamin's journey when he came through town last year.
    Attached Files
    My 29er is my little wheel. Roll it, baby!

pLs forgve anu typist imak win positing forum my fone.

Comment

Check of the United Church of Christ's logo:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	largelogo.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	2432823

"That they may all be one"
      Amen!

--> Grease for your Schlumpf hub (free shipping!) <--

Comment

The United Church of Christ logo is great. I pointed out the unicycle connection to a pastor who was wearing it. She seemed surprised.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by uniShark View Post
          Missoula has been doing a city beautification project which includes decorating power boxes. I came across this one covered with photos from Adventure Cycling Association, which is based here. The caption reads "July 26, 2010 - Benjamin - From Yorktown, Virginia, to Astoria, Oregon". Unfortunately I had no idea about Benjamin's journey when he came through town last year.
          Benjamin's ride is well documented on his website:

http://thirtysixer.com/

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott ttocs View Post
            Benjamin's ride is well documented on his website:

http://thirtysixer.com/

Scott
            Cool, I hadn't known about that site. His gear documentation is also giving me some ideas. . . .
            My 29er is my little wheel. Roll it, baby!

pLs forgve anu typist imak win positing forum my fone.

Comment

Juggling Elephant

This is at Crown Hill Neighborhood in Seattle.

Just a stone's throw from Harper's house. I know because I threw stones at his house from here.

Attached Files
              Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
              shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer

Comment

I know it's a while a go but I saw two 36ers riding down main street in santa cruz! any ideas?
                Latest Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9dUtNMCFM

Comment

Originally posted by Clint May View Post
                  I know it's a while a go but I saw two 36ers riding down main street in santa cruz! any ideas?
                  Not the purpose of this thread:

Originally posted by UniBrier View Post
                  This is for sightings or spottings of the unicycle found in daily life and/or in unusual or unique situations. For example: Unicycles seen in art, street art, magazines, decor, etc. This is not for spotting unicyclists. Think of this as similar to the Unicycle Articles, But Wait There's More thread.
                  Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
                  shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer

Comment

Unicycle in a title somewhere around 1:00.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNm8ZCJ7Fx8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNm8ZCJ7Fx8[/ame]
                    "Light a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

"'Your' and 'You're' are sworn enemies. If you misplace them, it could lead to violence."

My Youtube

Comment

The latest issue of Subaru's Drive magazine has a photo of a unicyclist on its cover.

Comment

Stride Gum Packages

[ATTACH]50235[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHWMICRj0p4"]Wonder Twins Ice Unicycle - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by uniShark View Post
                            Missoula has been doing a city beautification project which includes decorating power boxes. I came across this one covered with photos from Adventure Cycling Association...
                            I notice it (either the photo or the collage) was credited to Greg Siple. I know his name was connected to unicycling as far back as the 80s, but I can't seem to remember what for. But he's part of the unicycle community too.
                            John Foss
                            www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpicphRd_Q&feature=g-vrec"]Guus Meeuwis - Nergens Zonder Jou ft. Gers Pardoel - YouTube[/ame]
                              at 0:44 there's a unicycle in it

Comment

I was looking through my Honda CR-V pamphlet the other day, and I discovered a small picture of a mountain unicyclist on the cover, saying "#5: Go Mountain Unicycling"

It's official: I love the CR-V.

There was also a unicycle in the comic section a few days ago. There was a woman talking to a doctor, who said "I'm sorry, we did all we could." He was followed by a juggling unicyclist, Elvis Presley and another guy whose name I don't recall (I'm fairly certain he's a dead guy, though). I thought it was cute
                                Happy cows come from California. Then at one point, PETA got into the mix and claimed that California cows were not happy. Of course, being the animal experts PETA aren't, they were unable to quantify any method of detecting cow happiness. - JF

Comment

Working...
                                X