No announcement yet.

Unicycle Spotting / Sighting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle Harbor, Winslow, Bainbridge Island, WA.

Attached Files
    Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
    shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer

Comment

West Jet flight back home.. In the booklet.

Comment

[QUOTE=UniKid2;1291464]West Jet flight back home.. In the booklet.

I was curious what the text says. I did a search for what I could read and came up with Columbia Pioneers - Mountain Unicycling:

"Columbia Pioneers - Mountain Unicycling by Columbia Pioneers.
        In the great outdoors, sometimes the recipe for adventure is one part poor judgment, plus two parts persistence.

Meet Dan Heaton, Pioneer of Off-Road Unicycling. Dan didn’t grow up watching his unicycling heroes on TV. He blazed his own trail. On one wheel. Over rocks, tree stumps, picnic tables, and cynics. His determination and vision made him a pioneer. Now we are proud to celebrate his passion by awarding him the Gert Boyle Medal Of Merit (M.O.M.). Learn more about Dan, his sport, and his gear at columbia.com.

Dan wears the Multi Pitch Shell with Omni-Tech fabric which makes it both waterproof and breathable. Helpful features if you're a unicyclist in Seattle. Or if you like to be comfortable in any weather. "

--> Grease for your Schlumpf hub (free shipping!) <--

Comment

Originally posted by idiorythmic View Post
          Unicycling is a great way to commute to work but I don't think it's practical for ridesharing.
          If a girl needs a lift, I'd be happy to help her out.

Comment

I wasnt the only one associating that with level eleven then Ive seen some somewhere, but I cannot remember where at all
            This is no longer a blank signature, that is all

Comment

While waiting to make a left turn onto Route 34 from Main Street Matawan I saw a guy ride by on what looked like a 26" unicycle heading north. Notwithstanding my years of riding in the neighborhood, I did a double take. I wished I could go right and accost him to find out who he is and tell him about the upcoming 12th Annual LBI Unithon, but alas there was too much traffic and I had laundry to do.
              Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
              To Shvitz Divine

Comment

i would be so bummed if that happened to me.
                "I'm probably not advanced enough to have thoroughly tested it while riding, but I'm unadvanced enough to have very thoroughly tested it while falling." -uniShark

I ride for Christ-opher Walken

Comment

KH Unicycle in PhotoShop contest

Is that a two-speed hub?

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?...1483#c61551483

Comment

Originally posted by beginnerdad View Post
                    Yeh Geared KH29 I believe, awesome lol.

Comment

Here is a mug I found at my parents' house. Some of you might find it familiar

It's from Asda, a big supermarket chain here in the UK that's owned by Wal-Mart. They hadn't even noticed the unicycle until I pointed it out. Now I always get this mug when I go over (my Mum makes insane amounts of tea for her guests, it's great!)

I've also seen a unicycle on a circus-themed box of Maltesers fairly recently - maybe someone can find one?
                      Attached Files
                      This is how I roll

Comment

Has anyone seen the new Ford commercial? Two lines of unicyclists ride out holding up big letters above their head. I saw it while watching TV with my wife and almost flipped. Funny how seeing our sport in the lime light can be so exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by UniMD View Post
                          Has anyone seen the new Ford commercial? Two lines of unicyclists ride out holding up big letters above their head. I saw it while watching TV with my wife and almost flipped. Funny how seeing our sport in the lime light can be so exciting.
                          Saw it the other night watching Hell's Kitchen, MuniAddict (Terry, aka UniGeezer) is in it, see this thread:
                          http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84395
                          Last edited by ally1776; 2010-07-01, 02:30 AM.
                          My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by UniKid2 View Post
                            West Jet flight back home.. In the booklet.

I've seen a Colombia ad on TV here in Korea featuring a unicyclist too!!
                            "If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV."
                            — Homer Simpson
                            Haven't got the karate suit

Comment

Software tutorial

I got the trial download of Adobe Illustrator CS5. Guess what I found on the "introduction video"?

Last edited by Thomasina; 2010-07-03, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Make sure that you are very tired...you know...to the point of feeling silly. Or maybe just be under the influence of something to watch Veggie Tale's LORD OF THE BEANS. You can instant netflix the "movie." To help introduce the movie is a cucumber on a unicycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X