Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• munirocks
    replied
    So my T7 snapped today, and I don't think I'll be getting another one before Roger improves the design once more. I think he should at least put them on sale now because of all the major flaws they have. Offering a free reinforcement would be even better though. Instead he keeps selling them as if there was nothing wrong with them. As a matter of fact,

- They are all crooked,
    - they all break at the same spot (mine lasted for about 7 months of light use) and
    - the bottle cage mounts come loose after the first couple of kilometers.
    - The powdercoating sucks too, by the way. And
    - it is too heavy.

To sell that piece of crap for 70$/50 as the most useful addition to touring unicycles without any warning is quite impertinent IMHO. The text "It has been developed over 1000s of miles of riding" even misleads people to believe it would actually last for 1000s of km... Well, unfortunately it doesn't. This might sound as if the T7 was all bad which it isn't. It's just very faulty the way it is made now. Without all the problems mentioned above it would definitely be the cat's ass.

I really wish Kris Holm would come up with a straight aluminum handle that offers some sort of adjustability. Maybe with a possibility to put aerobarish things on too. It would be a great addition to his KH36s... Putting a T7 on those is a shame anyways because the colors don't match. While I'm at it, it should be either black or silver, not blue, so it would work with any frame color you choose...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• john_childs
    replied
    Originally posted by UniKid2 View Post
    GB4, or 04 KH?
    Mine? It's a GB4 frame.

Leave a comment:

• UniKid2
    replied
    GB4, or 04 KH?

Leave a comment:

• john_childs
    replied
    Here's my coker handlebar: JC Coker Handle (revision Beta 3)

The links in that thread to my gallery have changed. New link to my gallery: Miscellaneous Stuff
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• gangstertaco
    replied
    i know they are on here and i did use the search bar it just i thought it would be great to have them on one thread

Leave a comment:

• dangerdog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1-wheeled-grape
    replied
    these, from this post

these, from here

these, from here

these from here

do any of those help?

Leave a comment:

• munirocks
    replied
    I've seen a couple of them too, but I do think it's a very good idea to collect all those pictures in one thread. That way people can get inspired a little more quickly than otherwise.

----------------
    Now playing: Pink Floyd - Money
    via FoxyTunes

Leave a comment:

• 1-wheeled-grape
    replied
    search, I know there are loads on here.

Leave a comment:

• gangstertaco
    started a topic post your homemade handlebars here!

post your homemade handlebars here!

post them homemade handlebars here, i need ideas. so please go right ahead and spam this thread with pics
Working...
X