SixSixOne Sizing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SixSixOne Sizing guide

HI guys, I searched and found a few topics but all the URLs seem to have died and I am still unsure about the size I need. The Kris Holm Percuasion Leg Armour is taking way to long to come into stock with www.unicycle.au.com (UDC AU) its been about 6 weeks and they still don't know when it is coming instock. So I have decided to get 661's pads. I am 173cm's tall and 58kg. I think my shins are about 35cms to 37cms long. (from Ankle to knee). Can you please help me out here guys. I am a Large in KH leg armour when I checked a few weeks back.

PAT
    High Jump: 38cm
    LONG JUMP: 1.5 Metre
    Practicing: Increasing jump height and working on pedal grabs
    Believe in the FSM and his noodly appendage.
    I Love harry the hazmat

Originally posted by patsandy100
    HI guys, I searched and found a few topics but all the URLs seem to have died and I am still unsure about the size I need. The Kris Holm Percuasion Leg Armour is taking way to long to come into stock with www.unicycle.au.com (UDC AU) its been about 6 weeks and they still don't know when it is coming instock. So I have decided to get 661's pads. I am 173cm's tall and 58kg. I think my shins are about 35cms to 37cms long. (from Ankle to knee). Can you please help me out here guys. I am a Large in KH leg armour when I checked a few weeks back.

PAT
    Sixsixone has a sizing chart on their website.
    "I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff" - me

Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!-My Videos

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Comment

Working...
    X