• Afternoon!
      Attached Files
      Unicycling is the fountain of youth.

Comment

• Nice pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by lightbulbjim View Post
          Afternoon!
          Would those roads and paddocks be under water now following the recent rains?

Comment

• Originally posted by prozac View Post
            Would those roads and paddocks be under water now following the recent rains?
            Plenty of rain but not much flooding.

I did UPD into a swollen creek crossing a couple of weeks ago. There was a layer of soft silty mud about 100mm thick. It looked like it was hard packed but it stopped my wheel dead

Comment

• Originally posted by lightbulbjim View Post
              Plenty of rain but not much flooding.

I did UPD into a swollen creek crossing a couple of weeks ago. There was a layer of soft silty mud about 100mm thick. It looked like it was hard packed but it stopped my wheel dead
              We've got a bit of flooding here in Sydney. Nice to see some of the regional areas getting some rain too, put some water into their empty dams at last.

South Coast hasn't got it in any volume yet. Less than an inch at last reckoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by prozac View Post
                We've got a bit of flooding here in Sydney. Nice to see some of the regional areas getting some rain too, put some water into their empty dams at last.

South Coast hasn't got it in any volume yet. Less than an inch at last reckoning.
                Yeah, it's patchy but where it's fallen it's been helpful. We had 36mm yesterday. In January we had 61mm one day (still nothing like Sydney today though!).

The big fires near us (about 60km to the east) disappeared from the fire map a few weeks into the rain.
                Last edited by lightbulbjim; 2020-02-10, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• On the first rain free day of 2020 I got out for about 27 miles of country road riding. Also my first try at mounting up Summerset Hill with the shorter cranks on the 36er. This is a 12% upgrade mount - 109mm cranks. This is about my limit for this setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimT View Post
                    On the first rain free day of 2020 I got out for about 27 miles of country road riding. Also my first try at mounting up Summerset Hill with the shorter cranks on the 36er. This is a 12% upgrade mount - 109mm cranks. This is about my limit for this setup.
                    Sweet!!!

Comment

This is a 12% upgrade mount - 109mm cranks.
                      Nice work! Riding up that hill would be impressive enough, let alone mounting up it!

Comment

On the first rain free day of 2020 I got out for about 27 miles of country road riding. Also my first try at mounting up Summerset Hill with the shorter cranks on the 36er. This is a 12% upgrade mount - 109mm cranks. This is about my limit for this setup.
                        just... WOW!!

Comment

• gotta say that is impressive
                          24" Torker LX
                          29" UDC Trainer
                          32" UDC trainer

Comment

• I'm joining the group of impressed people.
                            UniMyra's YouTube channel

Comment

• Thanks for the comment guys.

Of course down hill mounts are a very low energy operation but keeping the sucker slowed down immediately becomes a top priority issue. Good brakes come in very handy.

Comment

• OK now your just showing off
                                24" Torker LX
                                29" UDC Trainer
                                32" UDC trainer

Comment

Working...
                                X