No announcement yet.

Pictures of your latest ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found good place for small break during 8.2km ride (personal record thus far).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fezder; 2019-08-04, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Misprint

I spelled Joe Myers name wrong...flubbed that one...sorry Joe
      "Give someone a bike and they may travel efficiently, but teach someone to unicycle and they can feed the soul for the rest of their life."

Comment

• misfitlyfe

Comment

• digitalhippie

I love that shot, very cool and you just fit right in
          24" Torker LX
          29" UDC Trainer
          32" UDC trainer

Comment

• at the local community park, sliding around....
            Attached Files

Comment

• Sounds like their latest ride was a lot more exciting than mine
              “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

• Summer excitement
                Attached Files
                24"X5'4" giraffe made from child's bike
                24"X7' giraffe made from 1/2" conduit
                24" URC fatty
                32" Nimbus Oracle

Comment

• Hmm not sure how to make the image show
                  Last edited by WeaponizedBacon; 2019-08-18, 07:41 PM.
                  For the most part, if you want to be cool, you might want to avoid unicycles. But if you want to ride unicycles, you're into a different kind of cool. We are not sheep! (Foss, 2017, p. 93)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fezder View Post
                    Found good place for small break during 8.2km ride (personal record thus far).
                    Hi Fezder, your wheel lacing looks asymmetric. Was that on purpose?
                    If you are female please join the “Female Unicyclists!” group on Facebook!

Comment

• Workshop

Our club did a workshop at the Museum of Transport and Technology yesterday, we had about 120 first time riders throughout the day. Only one person had ridden before and there were three that were riding before end of day. Rounded up a few prospects for club.
                      Attached Files
                      Unicyclists control pedals

Comment

• Originally posted by Pagee View Post
                        Our club did a workshop at the Museum of Transport and Technology yesterday, we had about 120 first time riders throughout the day. Only one person had ridden before and there were three that were riding before end of day. Rounded up a few prospects for club.
                        I'd go for the tricycle ^_^

Comment

• On my travels on country roads I often find useful things. My higher point of view and slow speed lets me see more then most road users. I've found miscellaneous tools and other interesting things. Today I found a ladder that likely fell of someones truck and ended up out in the weeds off the road. A handy tool carried home a few miles on the uni.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimT View Post
                            On my travels on country roads I often find useful things. My higher point of view and slow speed lets me see more then most road users. I've found miscellaneous tools and other interesting things. Today I found a ladder that likely fell of someones truck and ended up out in the weeds off the road. A handy tool carried home a few miles on the uni.
                            I think ur just saying that, because you always use a ladder to get onto your uni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Setonix View Post
                              I think ur just saying that, because you always use a ladder to get onto your uni.
                              You took the words right out of my mouth ...
                              JimT, and does your wife always say "Now what have you bought home?"
                              Last edited by prozac; 2019-09-09, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• That is pretty good that you were able to mount while holding onto the ladder, and then being able to ride with it. I suppose it could have doubled as a stretcher if you had a bad upd. Great find.

Comment

Working...
                                X