No announcement yet.

Pictures of your latest ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you look at his right instep, there is a gap. \Also part of the right fork is missing.

Comment

• Didn't look at the picture in question, but I'll bet that every single picture posted by Jim here has been photoshopped.

He's a photoshop guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unibokk View Post
        A closer look at your feet would suggest that this photo was photo shopped.
        Nope, that photo was not Photoshopped. It is not super good quality because it was pulled off a video but not changed from the original image. It kind of looks weird because the tongue of the shoe is the same color as the background gravel and that makes it look like part of the shoe is missing/transparent.

Here is another photo of my funky shoes.

Jim

Comment

• Ahah !! That explains it.

Thanks JimT

Comment

• Originally posted by JimT View Post

Here is another photo of my funky shoes.

Jim
            Ur feet do look very long. a bit like hobbit feet, which prolly give you a lot of stability ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by Setonix View Post
              Ur feet do look very long. a bit like hobbit feet, which prolly give you a lot of stability ^_^
              I can confirm that my giant clown feet do not give me extra stability on the unicycle. Instead I spend half my ride fighting for a good foot position!
              “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

• Originally posted by JimT View Post
                With the fall colors waning and rain coming, this may be my last photo of fall colors for this year.

With 20+ lbs of photo gear heading to the site:

And a shot on the Willapa Hills Trail along the Chehalis River, Western Washington State:
                Great photo, cool location!

Comment

• The weather's been getting me down a bit recently (Not mood-wise, just in terms of unicycle riding time!)

Had a quick spin round my local reservoir/canal towpath to keep my legs in it

“It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

• One year on the one wheel.
                    Russian style
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by kaarel; 2018-12-01, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• The first one is a great photo! As if you could just hold yourself on that church tower.
                      Einradfahren in Sachsen:
                      einradsachsen.com
                      f/EinradSachsen
                      07.06.2020: Europamarathon

Comment

• The big WHEEL

Certainly hard to dismount safely and harder to keep upright, but a great ride had.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Pagee; 2019-01-03, 10:12 AM.
                        Unicyclists control pedals

Comment

• Unicycle memorial

Managed to find and mount unicycle memorial. By the way first photo posts of 2019.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Tight single track

Great ride through Karangahake gorge, North Island, New Zealand.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Cutest cubs ever, Michael and Matthew 12 months
                              Attached Files

Comment

• @aspenmike I presume that is a Nightrider tyre? How do you find it in the snow? I must admit I have never tried cycling my 36’er in the snow. The lack of tyre options put me off. I imagined the that small gaps between the tread on the Nightrider would get rapidly filled with snow and I would prefer have spikes to deal with icy patches.

As a side note, my current winter setup from today's commute to work
                                • 26” Nimbus Muni
                                • Schwalbe Ice Spiker tyre
                                • VCX+ (3-holed) cranks (currently set to 125mm as the little snow that has not been cleared on my current route is pretty packed down right now)
                                • Fluorescent jacket and gloves
                                • Basic led lights on seat post

Comment

Working...
                                X