No announcement yet.

Pictures of your latest ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LanceB, I don't think they look too clownish. Do they clack around when you ride? I would say keep 'em if they don't.

These are from our snowboarding trip. I had fun riding up to the lodge for lunch and my favorite reaction was in the parking lot, someone nonchalantly turned and said, "Why not?"

Comment

• Originally posted by YooNeeNoob View Post
      The last leg of a converted railroad grade from McMillin to Buckley has been completed, and the trail is GORGEOUS! It follows a meandering river, occasionally crossing it via a series of rebuilt bridges that offer some fine views. The 30-mile trip makes a perfect distance for a winter afternoon's unicycle workout. The path has been thoughfully designed, with rest stops, trailside espresso shack, and several calendar-worthy hamlets in case you feel like exploring / lunching. If you're in the Seattle area, give it a try. ]
      YooNee, thanks a lot for posting this -- looks like a beauty!

Comment

• Originally posted by LanceB View Post
        Here's a photo from one of my rides this past weekend. Temps in the 70s! (But no rain, unfortunately.)
        Question: I put the colored spoke covers on for a holiday parade a couple weeks back, and haven't removed them. I'm of two opinions -- I like the added visibility (less chance of being run over while road riding), but worry about adding to the dreaded "circus/clown" appearance. Any opinions? Thx!
        I think they look pretty sweet to be honest. The multi colours even per-spoke is a nice touch I wouldn't be fooled by any perceived 'safety' they provide though.
        “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

• Holiday Moscow

Comment

• Originally posted by LanceB View Post
            I like the added visibility (less chance of being run over while road riding), but worry about adding to the dreaded "circus/clown" appearance. Any opinions? Thx!
            If you take them off, is it still a unicycle? 'nuff said.
            Originally posted by Piece Maker View Post
            I wouldn't be fooled by any perceived 'safety' they provide though.
            Visibility is safety. It should make him at least a little more visible, and if they are reflective, might make a big difference at night.
            John Foss
            www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

• Picture from a few days ago. Finally got warm enough to go for a ride (-10C).
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Romival View Post
                Holiday Moscow
                What's going on in the "teddy" regions?

Comment

• CherryCanyon descent

💀💀💀
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by timoteusmunk View Post
                    💀💀💀
                    Will the next photo be about the Ascent?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the Eskimos call this "get-winded-on-a-unicycle-really-quickly snow."
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by LargeEddie; 2018-01-18, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• sorry..!! i don't have photos

Comment

• Nearly one year ago in Portland. What fun!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Yesterday night. Ice under deep snow. I can't rode more than 10 meters long.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• hehe it's raining in Moscow and there's too much snow a few hundred kms to the East. Love Russia. And there have been snow storms in Vladivostok. Actually I'm due to get snowed on tomorrow....
                              Finally got out on the 36 for a short ride this afternoon, first 36 ride of the year. No pic
                              "If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV."
                              — Homer Simpson
                              Haven't got the karate suit

Comment

• Sacramento Unicycle Meetup

Not only did we have a total of four riders, but everyone showed up with a 36" wheel! We rode along the American River levee with some short single track sections thrown in. Not surprisingly, we garnered a fair bit of attention . It was so much fun riding with other unicyclists!!
                                Attached Files
                                Unicycling makes things better

Comment

Working...
                                X