• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turtle
    WOW that is an awesome picture!
    This is no longer a blank signature, that is all

Comment

From my first uni ride with my son!

He looks so cute on the uni and now wants to try offroad (the week after riding on his own for the first time). Well he can already ride down curbs.

I'm so proud
      Attached Files
      Cathy

Comment

Lovely picture. I hope he won't be doing his first Muni or riding down kerbs in open toed sandals...
        My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Nice pic Cathy.

Won't be long before he's riding the terrain that's in the picture before his.

Comment

Originally posted by turtle
            Nice PS job, next time make the horizon level so it is less obvious

Comment

Originally posted by scotthue
              I don't know what horizon you're going by, but by looking at the far clouds and the teeny tiny house at the bottom left it looks pretty level to me.
              Last edited by Into the blue; 2008-08-16, 09:56 PM.

Comment

the whole left half of the picture horizon (the mountains), I know enough about PS, just look at the edge of the grass near the bottom and it is obvious

Comment

It would be steeper looking if it matched up with the horizon.
                  Last edited by SixSixOne : Youtube-ay at Vim:eo PM.
                  Belle Isle Richmond, VA (Comp Thread)
                  -David

Comment

I'll be disappointed if it is.

But worse things happen at sea.

Comment

Originally posted by adjuggler
                      It would be steeper looking if it matched up with the horizon.
                      if it is PSed than the angle of the grass in unrelated to the angle of the background

Comment

No way that would be PSed, just look at the riders body angle and at grass, clouds... That's quite possible to ride, looks like they're all holding on to a brake with the right hand anyways. I've ridden a similar slope recently, it is definitely possible.
                        Last edited by munirocks; 2008-08-16, 11:26 PM.
                        -knee

Comment

I went for a ride on my new 36er with a couple of mates on bikes.A 17km loop along the banks of the Parramatta River,mostly it is within the Sydney Olympics precinct it used to be industrial wasteland and a military armoury.Sydney Harbour is about 10km downstream.

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/betterforks

Comment

Nice PS job next time make the horizon level so it is less obvious
                            ...no ps (i don't even have the ps), , but think what you want...
                            it's made with my handy-cam on a tripod with self-timer, and believe me or not it's even steeper than you can see on the pic, i'd like to ride with you this hill... and look at the other pictures, you'll see:
                            http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008Lida
                            If everything's under control, you're going too slow

I trust in those:

Triton

Mountainuni Brake System

Schlumpf

Comment

I had faith in you Turtle.
                              I believed.

You ever thought of trying cheese rolling?

Comment

heres some from my last ride, just the local trail 10 min from my house
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ScottLynch; 2008-08-17, 10:51 AM.
                                The only limitations you have are those that you place upon yourself - Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X