• Show
Clear All

• 36" road riding looks like so much fun
    My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakedbabytoes View Post
      That is so awesome^^^^^
      How does one free mount something so tall? I shall not complain anymore about trying my 24"!
      Step on the tire, then the bottom pedal, then throw your leg over the saddle and your off.
      "I used to watch Highway Patrol whittlin' with my knife..." - NY

Comment

• Sunday uni fun at the U of Washington. Might have been the last day warm enough to wear my favorite uni "shoes."

Comment

• you don't need to change your shoes until it starts snowing
          My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

• Vapor Cave

Have visited that site in Glenwood Spgs many times years ago when I lived there and then briefly on a short visit just a few years back. Really love it there. You are a lucky man Mike. I wonder if I could keep up with you riding uni's on a trail as I am very near your age. I do prefer non-paved trails as opposed to paved trails for some reason. I live in Oregon now but my time spent in Colorado gets remembered when I see your photos. Keep them coming.

Originally posted by aspenmike View Post
            75km spin to north america's only natural vapor caves. 52C mineral water bubbles up in the caves where marble benches lay for your relaxation. the ute indians used these natural vapor caves for healing and rejuvanation, as did I. i rode down the old railroad bed that is now a 75km mix dirt/pavement trail from aspen to glenwood springs. execellent day to be outside on the 36er and grateful to live in this amazing place.

@ben love the dog pac pics, im sure they had more fun then you

Comment

• Riding in Tallinn

The same pyramidal shape as on the YooNeeNoob's photo, but of
              absolutely different purpose. There are many neglected defensive
              installations along the Gulf of Finland in Estonia. This one is
              gathering snow in an Estonian forest, in Tallinn. The echo of the Cold War.
              Attached Files

Comment

• From this morning. A surreal effect that pretty much mimics the actual experience!

Click image for larger version

Name:	style.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	2444148
                Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
                Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
                -Dani Buron

Website
                Videos
                Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Monette View Post
                  Have visited that site in Glenwood Spgs many times years ago when I lived there and then briefly on a short visit just a few years back. Really love it there. You are a lucky man Mike. I wonder if I could keep up with you riding uni's on a trail as I am very near your age. I do prefer non-paved trails as opposed to paved trails for some reason. I live in Oregon now but my time spent in Colorado gets remembered when I see your photos. Keep them coming.
                  I am a lucky guy Monette, and I am grateful every day for my life and especially where I call home. You could certianly keep up with me, I am not fast, just steady as she goes. I prefer to look around and enjoy this beautiful place. Thanks for the kinds words and yes I will keep the photos coming; here are two more from that same ride.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by YooNeeNoob View Post
                    Sunday uni fun at the U of Washington. Might have been the last day warm enough to wear my favorite uni "shoes."
                    I don't see the problem - simply wear some socks with them when it gets a bit more chilly.
                    Unicycling: great for your thighs.

Comment

• Originally posted by aracer View Post
                      I don't see the problem - simply wear some socks with them when it gets a bit more chilly.
                      Uh, oh, fashion alarm!!

Sandals and socks is a No-Go, even when riding a uni.

Greetings

Byc
                      Wichtig ist nur:
                      "Beim Auffallen nicht Umfallen,
                      beim Umfallen nicht Auffallen."

Qu-Ax Luxus 20"
                      Qu-Ax Luxus 24"
                      Qu-Ax/Nimbus 26" Muni
                      KH 36" Muni

Comment

• You could certianly keep up with me, I am not fast, just steady as she goes.
                        Well you certainly aren't slow, and you are willing to pace yourself with folks who are slow, such a gentleman

Blessed to be living in a place that has great terrain, dry weather, and lots of both. Of course with the cold comes snow, but there's always riding down South.

We're in the proces of looking for our next home, lots of choices, all have their pros and cons, but for sure I want to live where it rains less and there is more public lands.

So then how do you keep your feet warm on cold days when you wear your sandals?
                        Last edited by Nurse Ben; 2012-11-01, 04:56 PM.
                        I dream of hamsters and elderberries

Comment

• Originally posted by Byc View Post
                          Uh, oh, fashion alarm!!

Greetings

Byc
                          Oh lookee, a bite in just over 2 hours
                          Unicycling: great for your thighs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byc View Post
                            Uh, oh, fashion alarm!!

Hahahahaha! Although I don't wear socks with my flips, I've always been totally baffled at the way those who do are treated by the fashion police. Once an old dude at work wore sox / sandals and from the reaction of some of the office hipsters, you'd have thought he just strangled a kitten or something. Does the sox / sandals combo have some sort of meaning I'm not aware of? ...is it code for something? I don't get it.

Comment

• A Giraffe on a Giraffe!

Was part of a Circus performance at a festival - good fun & I got paid!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• short trip at thursday:

http://bergeinrad.blogspot.com/2012/11/weisstannen.html
                                If everything's under control, you're going too slow

I trust in those:

Triton

Mountainuni Brake System

Schlumpf

Comment

Working...
                                X