No announcement yet.

Pictures of your latest ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cokered up the road to Mount Evans early this morning. Highest paved road in North America getting up to 14,200 feet. My ride today, 15 miles up and 3500 feet in elevation gain. It was a beautiful morning. Check out the Bighorn Sheep in the distance.
    Close up of the BH Sheep

This Mountain Goat family was on the summit. Very cute kids.

Great ride! Only saw two cars all the way up. One was the ranger and the other one took my pic! That long, steep 15 mile descent was wanting a Schumpf hub!
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome ride Osmundo!

I was up there the day the road opened for the season.
      Do they charge unicyclists the $10??
      Heck of an ascent...wow.
      Run over any marmots??
      My Blog
      My Website

Comment

I started the descent at 6:30 before the window was open and forgot to stop at the self-pay station. I think I was supposed to pay $3. I'm going to do the bike race in from Idaho Springs to the top in a couple of weeks. It's a very fun race and the constant ascent keeps me in the game with all the bikes.

Comment

Os, check your spokes.
          Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
          Want some advice? Do better.
          ~Jerrick

Comment

Originally posted by osmundo
            That spoke is pretty bent.

Nice view though
            Last edited by skilewis74; 2008-07-03, 07:59 AM.
            Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
            Learn2Ride&doTricks
            TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrick
              Os, check your spokes.
              Good eye Jerrick..very impressed!! Yea...I've been meaning to get to that. It is number 1,273 on my list of things to do. I bent it cramming my coker in the back of the suburu with my son's bike. I've finally got my new schlumpf hub wheel build/Triton frame rolling so I think it will now take an even lower priority. Again. nice eye for detail...you should be an editor or something.

Comment

Good eye Jerrick..very impressed!! Yea...I've been meaning to get to that. It is number 1,273 on my list of things to do. I bent it cramming my coker in the back of the suburu with my son's bike. I've finally got my new schlumpf hub wheel build/Triton frame rolling so I think it will now take an even lower priority. Again. nice eye for detail...you should be an editor or something.
                Would really love pics and a review of your new machine, Os.

Levi
                Unicycle Dot Com Canada

Comment

It took me literally half an hour to see that bent spoke.

I'm rubbish at those 3D images where you have to squint too.

Comment

here's my pic.
                    today weatherforecast announced showers but we only found fog.
                    left bellavista on mte generoso at 10.00 got in mendrisio at 12.00.

mostly unicycling pictures:
                    http://picasaweb.google.com/unisan180

video:
                    http://www.vimeo.com/1679415

unisan

Comment

From today.
                      My backyard.

You can see my house from here!
                      My Blog
                      My Website

Comment

wow, thats beautiful. i'm about to go to Utah. Going to be about here.

Comment

Nice pic Bondo. My loss that I couldn't join you this weekend. Soon I hope! Looks beautiful up in Summit County!

Comment

Nice pic Bondo. My loss that I couldn't join you this weekend. Soon I hope! Looks beautiful up in Summit County!
                            All set to see some pics of a geared Triton 36 ride Osmundo.
                            Unicycle Dot Com Canada

Comment

Suwanee Ride

To revive this older thread here are some photos my Grandfather took (as photos are his hobby) of my latest ride here in Suwanee at a local park. It war around 90 degrees but the humidity was down making it bareable. By the way I am also sporting some new Shinguards and gloves which have kept me from some serious harm today.

I thought this was a cool picture because of the "Play hard, live well, smile more" slogan in the background.

Had an issue with not keeping my foot onto that back pedal. Its rare but it throws me off balance as I come back down on that pedal.

This was right before I got kicked off this ledge.
                              Last edited by SixSixOne : Youtube-ay at Vim:eo PM.
                              Belle Isle Richmond, VA (Comp Thread)
                              -David

Comment

My latest ride through the Glyncorrwg Valley, South Wales.
                                Very nice singletrack.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X