No announcement yet.

Pictures of your latest ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice riding. I was going to be really impressed if you were in high on that last shot. I still haven't gotten the hang of big air in high.
    http://www.tucsonuni.com

Comment

• Yes, low gear does feel like super-granny after riding in high!
      http://www.tucsonuni.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tucson Uni View Post
        Nice riding. I was going to be really impressed if you were in high on that last shot. I still haven't gotten the hang of big air in high.
        My first drop in high was done at pretty good speed, and on video. you can see it here at 1:15. I love drops but I want to keep 'em well under the recommended 4 foot max. I want my "Schlumpfy" to last as long as possible!
        Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
        Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
        -Dani Buron

Website
        Videos
        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
          In the top one. I like staying in high as much as possible, unless it gets super technical, for long stretches. I'm also getting used to climbing in high, as it really helps to condition you so that when you do have to downshift, it feels like you're in the lowest granny gear!
          I'll be looking forward to a video of you climbing Fargo St. in high hear .

Comment

• Riding the Oregon around the You Yangs:

Good to have this facility open again after such a long closure. If anyone in Melbourne is interested in having a ride around here they should let me know - we might be going back in a weekend or two.

Comment

• Weekend ride in Blue Mountains Sydney Australia

Picture from my ride this weekend in the Blue Mountains in Sydney.
              Sorry about the poor quality, it was taken on an iphone.
              Attached Files

Comment

• My first latest ride shot

On Labor Day weekend here in the States, my wife and I went back to Alameda, Calif., to visit friends in our old neighborhood. I took a morning ride that Monday (a U.S. holiday) along the shoreline of San Francisco Bay. I'd had many a bicycle ride there in the 90s. It was great to roll along on just one wheel this time.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dday; 2011-09-19, 01:44 AM. Reason: Fixing the darn photo

Comment

• Vanuni managed to get 11 people out on Mt. Fromme today. Fortunately the rain held off, however all the wood structures were really slippery. I should have some video put together soon.

Last edited by pinefresh; 2011-09-19, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Been a week or so, but still my latest ride haha
                    Rode Noble Canyon with Josh Sprague, and Curt Hurley

Last edited by Unicaw89; 2011-09-19, 11:52 PM.
                    Cody Freaking Williams
                    DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!
                    PAINFUL UNI VID!!!
                    RenegadeJuggling.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicaw89 View Post
                      Been a week or so, but still my latest ride haha
                      Rode Noble Canyon with Josh Sprague, and Curt Hurley
                      Haha, right on Cody! Noble C is one of my favorite trails! Did you guys do the shuttle? Last time I rode it, (solo) I started at 12 miles up, and there was snow everywhere, and then it was like summertime at the bottom! I also jumped off that same HUGE rock! (Different angles make it look different, but I'm sure it's the same one.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	303167_248561225185083_100000936217236_720446_429403365_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	2439697

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	2439698
                      Last edited by MuniAddict; 2011-09-20, 12:10 AM.
                      -Dani Buron

Website
                      Videos
                      Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by King Of Suede
                        Spam, spam, spam, spam, WONDERFUL SPAAAAAAM, WONDERFUL SPAAAAAM.
                        Please don't reply to spam, and if you do, never quote the spam. It's makes it harder to delete. Just report it and wait for it be deleted.
                        Gilby

Comment

• I apologize. I figure only one person needs to report spam, otherwise it could clog system. Just twying to halp =(

Proceed with the pictures!

Comment

• Not much of a picture, but I rarely get one of me actually riding.
                            This was from a group ride with some people from my office (all on bikes) last weekend at the Hiawatha rail-trail. I did the ride on my Schlumpf, currently on a 26. Most of it was really cruiser, but riding in high gear was quite challenging in the long, dark tunnels, because I felt like I was just flying down a black hole.
                            More info on the ride here: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...light=hiawatha
                            Attached Files
                            My 29er is my little wheel. Roll it, baby!

pLs forgve anu typist imak win positing forum my fone.

Comment

• While riding the local trail on my G26er, and going downhill on narrow single track at a good clip, I just missed running this little guy over! He was stretched out right across the trail and looked like a skinny little tree branch, so I was going to just go over it as usual!

Then, at the last second I realized it was a gopher snake, and I was mere feet away, coming right at it in high gear. There was no way to stop that fast, and I couldn't go left or right, so I just bailed off the back and stopped just in time! I took a few pics and took him back into the brush and let him go.

Name:	snaky.jpg
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	2439703
                              Last edited by MuniAddict; 2011-09-20, 05:55 PM.
                              -Dani Buron

Website
                              Videos
                              Facebook

Comment

• Wow, nice pic! aren't it poisonous? Or you just trust the KH gloves?
                                Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive
                                UVcycle's YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X