wheres your other wheel? up your nan.lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres your other wheel? up your nan.lol

the one thing that pisses me off the most is the way all the non unicyclists always try to say something to annoy you, like omg your unicycle is so gay, or you ride one of them cuz u cant afford a bike. grrrr it makes me ANGRY!!! so i want you to tell me the piss take jokes you heaar the most and tell me the cbest replys you can think of, so that i can say something back to those people and make them feel stupid about what they just said!
    Last edited by cheesedonkey888; 2008-05-16, 07:22 PM.

i just get off my uni and ask the iff they ''wana go'' lol

they uasully just go away and say yer mom or something
    Last edited by wheres_your_other_wheel; 2008-05-16, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Search. There are tons of threads with detailed lists of comebacks.
      John Foss
      www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Just blow them a kiss and as your hand extends sharply turn it into the finger
        I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!

Comment

ive never got any jokes that are offensive but there are some that pi$$ me off, especaily "wheres the other wheel?" which is the most common. i want to say "up your a$$!"but i dont. "Pull a mono! (or wheelie)"I aboslutely hate when they say that, its so gey. not long ago someone yelled that out and i just went, "ha, ha,hahhaha, ha, ha ,hahaha,ha ....ha..." in a very lame voice to make them look bad and i think it worked. "360!" reply: alrite, and then perform a 360 or 360 unispin. "backflip", " how about no...."

i hate the "pull a mono!"........
          -Brandon Nankivell
          www.unicycle.com.au
          )--75cm Rolling Hop-'O, 2nd
          #1 Street + Flatland (0-14s) UNICON XV 2009-2010
          #1 Street + Trials (0-14s) at UniNats 2009
          Latest Video

Comment

Originally posted by mornish
            "Where's your other wheel?"

"Oh oops! I must've left it at your mom's place last night!"
            Originally posted by vanpaun
            them: youre the man.
            me: sick, that makes you the woman!
            Originally posted by MuniAddict
            Them: "Now that's not something i see everyday!"
            Me: "If you come here everyday you will!"

Them: "How do you ride that thing?"
            Me: "With great skill!"

Them: "Do a wheelie!"
            Me: "I need money first"

Them: "Don't cheat, let go of the seat!"
            Me: "That's not the seat I'm holding...where's the nearest bathroom?"

Them: "How high can you hop?"
            Me: "Well, if someone sneaks up and startles me...then pretty high!"

Check this thread for more comebacks:
            http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67541

Bye!

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Gobble, Gobble!

Comment

Being mean and hypocritical

You know, there really aren't enough of these threads
              I myself did my part and created one, though admittedly I don't mind the lame jokes so much as the kids too small for me to moraly fight harrassing me every other time I go to the collage campus to uni(skatepark.)

I think everyone gets an opportunity to make a stupid thread of this nature, when I did I could barely ride backwards or idle, and was working on basic skills. I also created an overdone thread about wheelwalking around that time. Overall the forums have been very supportive and some people seem more than happy to teach you what helped them learn their new trick, others are a sort of customer support for unicycles.

Anyways, people around here have pretty much gotten used to me and their comments have slowly evolved to "Hey, aren't you supposed to use the pedals?" or "I've seen you around and you're pretty good, could you teach me?" and I've done my part to be more mature and good-humored in my responses when somone does call out an overused joke.

Those kids at the skatepark still bug me though....
              There's nothing wrong with being abnormally happy.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesedonkey888
                or you ride one of them cuz u cant afford a bike.
                Originally posted by thejdw
                Just blow them a kiss and as your hand extends sharply turn it into the finger
                Originally posted by pedrotejada

Bye!
                1) That's a bad thing, why???
                2) Not the best thing to do if you live in my area.
                3) That's a good thread, nice find pedrotejada.
                Last edited by Hazmat; 2008-05-17, 12:43 AM.
                I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

i was really upset the other day because this one guy said,' how stupid, only retards ride one wheeled bikes, go home kid, bikes rule here,' sooooooo tempted to punch him out!
                  You know it.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrotejada

Bye!
                    Haha thanks I forgot about that! I just wanted to use my own so I came up with a few.
                    Last edited by MuniAddict; 2008-05-17, 12:50 AM.
                    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
                    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
                    -Dani Buron

Website
                    Videos
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 1wheelwonder
                      i was really upset the other day because this one guy said,' how stupid, only retards ride one wheeled bikes, go home kid, bikes rule here,' sooooooo tempted to punch him out!
                      I know exactly what you mean. I once found out where a guy who offended me while he was on his BMX and i was on my coker lived and my mate went over and snapped off the front tyre of the bike and did a runner with it.
                      I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

Most of the people are just trying to be funny and supportive. They are not trying to annoy you. All the non-riders think they are original and funny when they come up with "where's your other wheel" and all the other standard one-liners that we have heard. I even had a police officer offer to write a report for my missing wheel. Just smile, wave (with all your fingers) and keep riding. Set a good example for us.

I have had a few insulting (okay, annoying) remarks. I just wave or ignore them and ride on.

Be nice.
                        A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else. - Waite Phillips

The art of medicine consists of keeping the patient amused while nature heals the disease. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally Posted by vanpaun
                          them: youre the man.
                          me: sick, that makes you the woman!
                          "You're the Man" is a compliment. I'd say "thank you."
                          We Bike Eugene |
                          The GreyMatter Jugglers | Team RoadShow |

Comment

Originally posted by Hazmat
                            I know exactly what you mean. I once found out where a guy who offended me while he was on his BMX and i was on my coker lived and my mate went over and snapped off the front tyre of the bike and did a runner with it.
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                            You know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seager
                              "You're the Man" is a compliment. I'd say "thank you."
                              My humor hath prevaileth ineth tis thread o' comedic wordeths.

Comment

Working...
                              X