Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Noob Competition Poll!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow, double seat wrap? The only person I saw do that trick are Pierre from france, Xavier Collos and Dan Heaton.


    Did you meant double leg around?
    Last edited by Emile.m; 2008-03-07, 05:59 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Emile.m
      Wow, double seat wrap? The only person I saw do that trick are Pierre from france, Xavier Collos and Dan Heaton.


      Did you meant double leg around?
      There's a difference!?

      Man I got this all wrong then.
      To be alive at all is to have scars.

      Comment


      • #18
        come on the sidehop comp!
        Team Dirty Needlez
        Grouse.

        Brian O:
        Its just a boob, get over it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The UniSLAB
          Also, what the hell is a 360 hoptwist?
          A 360 hop twist is a 360 degree hop.Its sometimes called a 360 hop twist because some people confuse them with 360 unispins.
          Unicycling Has Changed My Life
          WEBSITE
          UNICYCLES
          VIDEOS

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by padst3r
            A 360 hop twist is a 360 degree hop.Its sometimes called a 360 hop twist because some people confuse them with 360 unispins.
            I got a 270 hoptwist today.. does that count? lol
            Team Dirty Needlez
            Grouse.

            Brian O:
            Its just a boob, get over it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Can we start the competition already????
              COLBY
              THOM BROS

              Comment


              • #22
                I just made 60 cm sidehop, but I'm keeping this open, second place will be the next comp
                To be alive at all is to have scars.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by unidunc
                  I got a 270 hoptwist today.. does that count? lol
                  No it doesnt count.
                  Unicycling Has Changed My Life
                  WEBSITE
                  UNICYCLES
                  VIDEOS

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Crankflip is a great trick, you can pretty much just do it ALL day and it will easily entertain you. I think everyone should learn to flip.
                    Sauron Zerg
                    You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
                    Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them
                    .

                    Ya'reeeee

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I've resolved to make a new poll instead of continuing this one, anymore trick suggestions, since I kinda messed this one up.
                      To be alive at all is to have scars.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kyle_Destroyer
                        There's a difference!?

                        Man I got this all wrong then.
                        Haha, yeah! double leg around is passing you leg twice around your seat.

                        Double seat wrap is making your seat go around you twice.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X