Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Originally posted by johnfoss
    I have contacted Mr. Dakoroman and offered to sign an NDA to see where this goes. If it goes somewhere, it's all good. If it goes nowhere, which seems most likely at the moment, we should ignore further posts for the time being.
    ........................................................................ ...............

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

1-This Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement ( “Agreement” ) by and between
    Mr. Ioan OASA ( “Discloser”) , located at 35 Ann Street, Enfield- 2136, NSW, AUSTRALIA , dakoroman@yahoo.com , and (“ Recipient “) :

........................................................................ ........................................................................

........................................................................ ......................................................................

2- The Confidential Information controlled by this “Agreement” is limited to the Discloser’s developments regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM and APPLICATIONS, inventor: Ioan OASA, Patent Request: Provisional Applications, IP AUSTRALIA , SYDNEY .

3- To induce disclosures of Confidential Information , “Discloser” and“ Recipient ” agree to the conditions set forth in this Agreement .

“Discloser” represents and warrants that it has the right to disclose the Confidential Information to the “Recipient” .

4- “Recipient” shall not use such information except for the following purpose :
    TO ASSESS ”DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS and APPLICATIONS” as potential products to manufacture.

“Recipient” shall have no rights to such information including , without limitations , any rights to any intellectual property concerning or arising out such information , except for the limited purpose set forth in this paragraph .

5 The “Recipient” of confidential information shall exercise care to prevent its disclosure to any third party , total secrecy is required .

6- This “Agreement” shall be construed according to the Laws of NSW , Laws of AUSTRALIA , International Laws .

Both parties agree to consent to jurisdiction of all Federal and State Courts in NSW and agree that venue shall lie exclusively in SYDNEY , NSW .

7. No additions , deletions or amendments are authorised to be made to this Agreement .

Discloser : Ioan OASA...........…...........Signature.....………………….........Date ……………

Recipient: …………………………….Signature......………………............Date…………….

Witness : ..……………………………….......................................................... .......................

Mr. John Foss, this is the NDA I want you to fill/ complete, sign it, then please send an email to UNICYCLIST at the thread/ title: CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Then, send me two copies BY MAIL/ see my address the NDA.

When I will receive it, I will send you some projects, enough to explain/ cover/ demonstrate all my claims regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, CONVERTIBLE HPV's, etc.

Thank you, Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney.

P.S. 1: By the way, Sydney is still not a country.
    No, I can not explain why at the moment.
    I promise to all the Unicyclist members to come with a reasonable
    solution very soon.

P.S. 2 : Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

From this moment, any polemics/ it was never the case/ must stop.

We only debated ideas.

Thanks again !

Comment

Troll or no he makes us think.

I was thinking of signing a NDA myself but It would be purely out of curiosity, I have no intention of getting into HPV manufacture.

On the subject of geared ultimate wheels yes it needs something to push against but that could be a weight hanging from an arm on the side of the wheel or inside a hollow wheel. This is why I ask "what happens when it gerbils"

The claims that i am most skeptical about is the "retrofits in minutes"(with possible exclusion of UW since you are not replacing a whole lot) and " UW with D = 20 inches faster than SCHLUMPF GEARED UNICYCLES" (there is a lot more to the speed of a unicycle than just gearing)

Give me time money and tools and I could build you a geared ultimate wheel but it would be real heavy and probably have to be larger than 20" to work properly.
      Last edited by saskatchewanian; 2008-01-24, 10:58 PM.
      My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Much to Mark's chagrin I will dole out a little more Purina Troll chow.

Originally posted by dakoroman
        That is why I proposed/ by emails to some Unicyclists to send them DAKOROMAN PROJECTS/ by mail, provided that they will sign a NDA.
        Is that right Greg HARPER ?
        Call me Greg, Ioan. This is a very open community. Yes, you sent me a PM seeking manufacturing facilities and asking me to build this device for you. I told you I was not interested in manufacturing and marketing and told you to go ahead on your own. I did not expect you to scold me in a PM for not supporting your project or to subsequently spam RSU.

... it looks like UNICYCLIST.COM is run by influential people with their own agendas/ products/ methods/ vested interests.

New comers are welcome if they sing the same songs/ don’t disturb the establishment, or risk being ridiculed/ humiliated, their new ideas annihilated.
        Projects are discussed openly. Details are given, sketches are shared, corrections are made, prototypes are produced, photos are taken and shared, iterations are made, and tests are performed and reported. There isn't any secrecy involved. You don't see a whole lot of products being marketed by RSU members, either. Some, but not a lot.

I suppose what you meant to say is that it is surprising that a newcomer can't come along and coerce an entire online community to support the manufacture of a product which doesn't seem to exist.
        -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

We only debated ideas.

Please, comment about this, I am very interested:

1 - CONVERTIBLE HPV’s - the future of personal transportation

2 - WHAT QUALITIES/ NOVELTIES HAVE THE NEW HPV's TO INCORPORATE, TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF THE PUBLIC TOWARDS UNICYCLES/ HPV's?”

I hope one day everyone can enjoy/ ride

DAKOROMAN ULTIMAXXX UNICYCLES - THE LEGEND

Thanks, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney.

Comment

You have to admit it makes a great read if nothing else.
            once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/betterforks

Comment

[QUOTE=dakoroman]

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

We only debated ideas."

That was my previous post.

I thought that when somebody asks me a question/ proposes me a plan, etc, there are not problems/ Gentlemen’s Agreement.

If one of you will ask me : Ioan, come NOW to Texas/ Nevada/ Alaska etc, etc, I would just jump in the Pacific Ocean and swim/ fast/ faster/ very fast, reaching the destination before any ship/ cruiser/ airplane/ jumbo-jet/ YOUR THOUGHTS.

That is my character: correct, honest, disciplined/ I am a former Naval Officer and also Navigator, proud to fulfil my mission/ to keep my words/ promises in this case.

I am deeply disappointed that other people I have contacted/ proposed to show them DAKOROMAN PROJECTS/ TO STUDY and even promised me to test my claims, have “disappeared”, as nothing happened.

I understand, they only wanted to test me, a massage at the wooden leg, no problem.

My last attempt was to contact Mr. Roger Davies/ www.unicycle.uk.com, with similar proposal like Mr. Greg Harper, Mr. John Foss, Mr. Qweld,
              Mr. U-Turn, etc.

NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE/ to put the wheel in motion.

I am going to do the unthinkable: to contact Mr. Florian Schlumpf/ I have already contacted Mr. Kris HOLM, last year/ =NIX = NO answer.

I will not tackle him/ Florian Schlumpf with verses like these: I fell in love with a KH/ Schlumpf hub, I hope one day I will marry one/ NO - NO.

But I will enhance the concept/ idea/ that everything on this Planet/ Universe is in “DYNAMIC BALANCE”, including the best technologies/ products, the new emerging ones CAN make the current ones obsolete overnight.

If I don’t find manufacturing companies/ in Australia or anywhere, before my “Provisional Patent Applications “ will expire/ unless I transform them in Standard Patents, I will bring all DAKOROMAN concepts/ applications/ products in Public Domain, for everyone to benefit.

Dear Unicyclists, it is very clear to me that I can not continue this way.

I decided to stop posting until indeed I’ll be in a better situation; I will continue to watch/ check the Forums/ lime light depravation is not my biggest disease.

You can use DAKOROMAN to think/ write/ comment/ name your new born children, make love, crack a joke, bash your neighbours, etc.

For a few ephemeral moments my claims/ solutions have triggered the best in you.

If we are sincere with ourselves, anything MUST be questioned, no matter what, justifying our lives/ a reason to exist/ THINKING HUMANS/ not vegetables.

I wish the best to you and your families, including IM15’’/ as in inches/ the Future Future of our Future Great, Future Nations, to all those who sent me encouraging messages to bring DAKOROMAN ULTIMAXXX - THE LEGEND products on the market.

Thanks again, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney, Australia.

P.S. - Sydney is a country, indeed, you have passed the high IQ TEST, congratulations !

Comment

I decided to stop posting until indeed I’ll be in a better situation...
                You promise?

Comment

Working...
                X