!!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

hello im kokomo tell me what your uni has done to you major or just a bruse whatever i dont care lets try to get lots of replys!!!add the bunny to your signature and he will have world domination!!!

-Kokomo

(\_/)
    O 0
    (><) THE BUNNY WILL DOMINATE THE UNICYCLE FORUMS BUT ITS UP TO YOU
    Last edited by kokomo; 2008-01-01, 02:31 AM.
    I
    AM
    IRISH

Have a Great Day!

I personally feel the perceived risk of unicycling is much higher than the actual risk. Something like a road bike or mountain bike carries you to speeds higher than humans can go without a vehicle.
    Even having said that, my worst injury is a bad bruise to my shoulder after running into a stop sign on an UPD.
    Unicycle Dot Com Canada

Comment

Originally posted by kokomo
      hello im kokomo tell me what your uni has done to you major or just a bruse whatever i dont care lets try to get lots of replys!!
      wasn't there a thread awhile ago similar to this? (SEARCH!!!)

Comment

Ive broken my wrist in a backwards race....and recently(two weeks ago) Sprained my wriste doing backwards ww.....
        Check out my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by LiLpunk2012
          Ive broken my wrist in a backwards race....and recently(two weeks ago) Sprained my wrist doing backwards ww.....
          Well at least you learn from your mistakes so you can become better next time you do it so it doesn't happen again.
          I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

been uniing for 6 months.
            • ripped ACL
            • put kneecap out of place
            • inflamed patella tendon
            • sprained ankle

I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
            -William Shakespeare

Comment

broke my wrist falling off riding backwards in the rain. slipped on the pedals and broke my wrist on the concrete. Didnt know it was broken until the next morning
              *)---60cm sidehop-*0

http://shop.evomo.com/ http://www.gamutusa.com/main.html

Comment

Category 3 embarrassment.
                -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

I scraped my knee!
                  But on a serious note, not much has happened to me, sure bumps and bruises and sprains, but I just walk it off and I'm fine, too many people don't know how to take a fall anymore.
                  Last edited by kerosian; 2008-01-01, 09:19 PM.
                  Unicycle for Ra

Comment

I have a permanent blue knee and some litle holes in my leg from pedalbytes.

Peter M
                    Sponsored by www.municycle.com

Comment

Been Cokering since '99. No injuries aside from scrapes on the Coker. When I was offroading I broke a bone near my right elbow and then two weeks later broke it again. Besides that I don't see that much danger in unicycling. Later.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by kerosian
                        I scraped my knee!
                        But on a serious note, not much has happened to me, sure bumps and bruises and sprains, but I just walk it off and I'm fine, too many people don't know how to take a fall anymore.
                        definitely agree with you on that note, I've been skating since I was 5 so I learned how to bail and be able to bounce back up a long time ago.

um, developed jumper's knee syndrome, so I was out for about 6 months.

Comment

I just recently broke my elbow/arm while free mounting my 6ft girrafe for a local newspaper (i can normally do this trick very well for only being 5ft tall ) i've fell off my girrafe in the pittsburgh parade due to parade go-ers throwing snowballs and i cracked my knee cap and srapined my wrist that time

Comment

Hmm, ok no particular oder:

Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my palm after a nasty fall
                            Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my elbow after falling backwards attempting to ww.
                            Extremely bad calf-bite after unintentional coast.
                            Severe bruising to my back after a nasty fall on all rock trail.
                            Jammed finger while hopping up stacked pallets.
                            Bad bruises to hip on both sides after falling diff. times
                            Excruciating Tailbone trauma from a failed bench hop, falling and hitting tailbone directly on an exposed 1/2" exposed bolt!
                            Various ankle injuries (none in a long time now) due to over extension after drops.
                            Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
                            Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
                            -Dani Buron

Website
                            Videos
                            Facebook

Comment

My only big accident (so far) is doing a superman dismount on the road while going 16.3 MPH on a coker. Needless to say i can't run that fast, but I can slide that fast!
                              Riding a unicycle is about as close to Zen as I can get. Nothing else matters during a ride except to enjoy what's around me.

Comment

Working...
                              X