Support unicyclist.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support unicyclist.com

The season of greed is upon us and loose money is sloshing everywhere. Find that DONATE button in the upper right hand corner and send some of it Gilby's way. He goes to a lot of trouble to provide this space for us and never asks for any reward. Support the effort that went into making unicyclist.com what it is.

Thanks, Gilby,

(even though you banned me, you jerk.)

Shouldn't your sig line be:

.rehto on eb nac erehT .nam niam ylno eht si CJ
    Last edited by Denali; 2007-12-13, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I used the link last time I bought something from UDC but fail to see how it works, the address appears to be the same with no obvious change to the site at all. How does UDC know that you used the link? Any body know? Gilby?
      My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Originally posted by Denali
        Shouldn't your sig line be:

.rehto on eb nac erehT .nam niam ylno eht si CJ
        Thanks. I was too forward thinking that day. Consider it fixed.

Comment

why did you get banned??!!
          what is this world coming to..?

Chase
          All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
          R.I.P Unibiker
          R.I.P Gazzaloddi
          R.I.P Paul Hester
          R.I.P James Doohan
          R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
          R.I.P Peter Jennings
          R.I.P Pope John Paul II
          R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
          YAMS

Last edited by THE dave and Sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 PM

Comment

Originally posted by reprah
            (even though you banned me, you jerk.)

Why'd you get banned?

As much as I'd like to donate...I can't. I'm broke almost always.
            Last edited by _Ground_Zero_; 2007-12-13, 09:37 PM.
            1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
            -Jon B.

Comment

Kids, mind to continue in J.C. or preferable PM or MSN or anything better than RSU?
              unicycle.show
              unicycle.blog
              unicycle.builders
              +1 866 UNI-CYCL

Comment

Originally posted by leo
                Kids, mind to continue in J.C. or preferable PM or MSN or anything better than RSU?
                Yes, how dare this thread gets bumped!

(bump)
                "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I don't mind reposting a thread like this or this (with a great topic-description). But a troll discussing sigs, or wining about a ban doesn't belong in RSU.

And see, one more post in RSU not related to unicycling
                  ...which bumped this thread.
                  unicycle.show
                  unicycle.blog
                  unicycle.builders
                  +1 866 UNI-CYCL

Comment

Originally posted by leo
                    But a troll discussing sigs, or wining about a ban doesn't belong in RSU.

And see, one more post in RSU not related to unicycling
                    ...which bumped this thread.
                    Wow. Banned and troll status in just a couple of days. I must be doing something right.

Leo, I'm just posting this to drum up support for RSU which, in the past, I have done in RSU as you pointed out in your links. I start a thread like this a couple of times a year. But thanks for the opportunity to respond to you and bump this thread up again. We need folks to keep bumping it for a couple of days and to donate to unicyclist.com. Thanks again, Gilby.

harper retired at 6000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by reprah
                      Wow. Banned and troll status in just a couple of days. I must be doing something right.

Leo, I'm just posting this to drum up support for RSU which, in the past, I have done in RSU as you pointed out in your links. I start a thread like this a couple of times a year. But thanks for the opportunity to respond to you and bump this thread up again. We need folks to keep bumping it for a couple of days and to donate to unicyclist.com. Thanks again, Gilby.

harper retired at 6000 posts.
                      did you get banned for a certain post or just general trolling? id better watch out
                      another non unicycle related bump
                      If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an expert in gay trickery.
                      Ivan

Comment

Originally posted by qhxakg
                        id better watch out
                        ...you'd better not cry, you'd better not pout, I'm telling you why: because harper is a troll tonight!
                        Last edited by UniTyler; 2007-12-14, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qhxakg
                          did you get banned for a certain post or just general trolling? id better watch out
                          This thread is about support for unicyclist.com and using the DONATE button. I will put to rest the serious issue of banning to get it out of the way. I created this account a couple of days ago so I could retire my old account at 6000 counts. Gilby thought it was someone masquerading as me. He banned the account as an impostor account. Then I formed the reprah account in its place. Gilby found out that ħǻřрέŗ was, in fact, me and he unbanned the account.

Now, that little anecdote should be worth a push of the DONATE button and a few bucks. Or, buy some unicyclist.com shirts or use the link to unicycle.com when you shop there. It all helps to support this site. At least bump the thread and say, "thanks, Gilby."
                          Last edited by ħǻřрέŗ; 2007-12-14, 04:01 PM.
                          -Greg Harper

"6 Beers? This is Africa, we have that for lunch, then we clear the lions out of the streets so we can pick up gold nuggets." - GILD

Comment

"thanks, Gilby."
                            sigpic

Comment

"thanks, Gilby."
                              Videos:
                              Tr1alz
                              2rialz
                              Street 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X