Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Unis Here!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Mine is just a stock 2007 KH20.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Piglet
      Mine is just a stock 2007 KH20.
      Your cranks look really long in that picture...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Piglet
        Mine is just a stock 2007 KH20.
        And you've cut the seatpost down, which is what i'm going to do
        1-wheeled-grape: ''I could never do yoga... I'm too fat I was forced to do it in primary school and the results were by no means fun'' ... ''If my belly doesn't scare me though no nakedness will''

        Comment


        • #34
          i didn't wanna post this before because i didn't wanna show off and make all you guys jealous...

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by fist
            i didn't wanna post this before because i didn't wanna show off and make all you guys jealous...

            the must be the coolest uni ev... *runs to room to stare at profiles* never mind

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Hazmat
              Me liking the 2nd and 4th unicycles and can't wait to see what you do to the coker considering you have nearly smashed my coker speed record.
              What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40 mph?
              Last edited by MuniAddict; 2007-08-04, 03:32 AM.
              Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
              Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
              -Dani Buron


              Website
              Videos
              Facebook

              Comment


              • #37
                Yeah I just got my uni from renegade the other day, the picture doesn't do it justice because it looks a lot cooler in person. Anyways it's the best I can do because I don't have a lot of money.
                -Koxx orange bud frame
                -Koxx leapard saddle
                -Black rim
                -Black pedals
                -And a twin shot of N20
                Attached Files
                $100 right now if you beat this gap
                Real talk

                Comment


                • #38
                  stock KH, tacod rim... wooh
                  i need some new 13ga. spokes and a rim, and a monty eagle claw while we are at it, no pics, ther isn't anything special about it.
                  KH said he is rethinking his rim design, which rocks...
                  ><> Unicycle For Christ <><
                  MY VIDEOS
                  World Record
                  94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
                  308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
                  210cm Static Flat Gap

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by skrobo
                    stock KH, tacod rim... wooh
                    i need some new 13ga. spokes and a rim, and a monty eagle claw while we are at it, no pics, ther isn't anything special about it.
                    KH said he is rethinking his rim design, which rocks...
                    if your rim was trued and tightened it probably would not have hepened

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MuniAddict
                      What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40 mph?
                      his coker speed record is somewhere around 44 k/h or something like that, I'm about 7 k/h from his record and mine is about 37.8 k/h granted they aren't world record speeds but that's still fast for us....
                      BUY MY SHIRTS AND STUFF
                      WATCH MY VIDEOS
                      Uniman Comics
                      Original Thread for Uniman
                      Sigged Quotes

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by The UniSLAB
                        Yeah I just got my uni from renegade the other day, the picture doesn't do it justice because it looks a lot cooler in person. Anyways it's the best I can do because I don't have a lot of money.
                        -Koxx orange bud frame
                        -Koxx leapard saddle
                        -Black rim
                        -Black pedals
                        -And a twin shot of N20


                        I Love That!
                        sponsored by:

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          This is the most recent pic I have of my uni. The only difference is it has a Koxx1 Luxury Saddle now.

                          Specs.

                          Koxx1 Ultra Thin Luxury Saddle
                          CrMo Seatpost
                          Koxx clamp
                          KH 05 frame
                          Moment hub/cranks
                          Oddyssey Jim C pedals unsealed
                          Try-all rim
                          Monty Eagle claw tire
                          Attached Files
                          My 29er page
                          My fresh album

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by torkerdx
                            if your rim was trued and tightened it probably would not have hepened
                            I also bet this had not been done recently. Maybe he needs to check them before each ride.

                            If that's not the case instead or in addition to the 13 G spokes he could go to a Koxx street rim or a Qu-Ax wheelset.

                            Which are you going to do?
                            Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

                            What's next?
                            Learn2Ride&doTricks
                            TrialsClasses&Building

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by MuniAddict
                              What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40 mph?
                              Mine is 44.8 km/h like madison said.
                              Originally posted by Ducttape
                              his coker speed record is somewhere around 44 k/h or something like that, I'm about 7 k/h from his record and mine is about 37.8 k/h granted they aren't world record speeds but that's still fast for us....
                              SO very true madison. I wait for the day when we can do our speed runs together.
                              Last edited by Hazmat; 2007-08-04, 01:30 PM.
                              I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

                              Can't wait till this game is finally released.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by manicpanicmuni
                                oh also, please, someone post pics of a proper street uni! u know, like the ones evan byrne and spencer h seem to ride on alot, wiht 20" wheel.
                                Here you go,

                                CF KH street saddle
                                cromo post
                                it now hasa Koxx black free tricks frame
                                20x2.25 tire on a Primo HulaHoop rim
                                green primo spokes
                                KH moment hub, 125mm cranks
                                pedals off a torker, which now have been modded with grip tape.


                                ---
                                Uneed Films

                                Whats up with Street and Flat?
                                the Unicycle Lab

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X