• my new streettrial

:d
    Attached Files
    bei tierquälern hört die toleranz auf.
    wer elfenbein konsumiert tötet elefanten,
    wer fleisch ißt quält und tötet
    www.ridetriton.com

Comment

• Still my favorite if I have the opportunity to ride it (a highly experienced co-rider is mandatory )
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by klausmuc View Post
        Still my favorite if I have the opportunity to ride it (a highly experienced co-rider is mandatory )
        Beautiful! It'll be hard for anyone to top that.

Comment

• My uni's

Here are a few of my wheels! Ha haha, and I love them every one.
          Attached Files

Comment

• What on earth are those suspension frames?

And TWO tandem unicycles on one page... Has this forum finally gone too far?
            “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

• My Uni's

Originally posted by Piece Maker View Post
              What on earth are those suspension frames?

And TWO tandem unicycles on one page... Has this forum finally gone too far?
              I make them in the garage, better than a fat tire and plenty of leg clearance. Also the only in the frame schlumph disc brake I've seen. And as Klausmuc says, I need a skilled friend to ride the tandem with. I'll post some more of them later, (large garage)☆

Comment

• Originally posted by Piece Maker View Post
                What on earth are those suspension frames?
                Here are a couple past threads on suspensions:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho....php?p=1146197

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100270

Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by lobbybopster View Post
                  I make them in the garage, better than a fat tire and plenty of leg clearance. Also the only in the frame schlumph disc brake I've seen. And as Klausmuc says, I need a skilled friend to ride the tandem with. I'll post some more of them later, (large garage)☆
                  Should the opportunity arise, we both should try to ride the tandem together. You are used to be the rear rider, aren'r you? Would be perfect

Comment

• Ultimate wheel

I found this ultimate wheel in the cellar. Central part milled from a big piece of aluminium; every spoke an aluminium lathed part. Crafted by my father in the 1980s.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by klausmuc View Post
                      I found this ultimate wheel in the cellar. Central part milled from a big piece of aluminium; every spoke an aluminium lathed part. Crafted by my father in the 1980s.
                      Wow!
                      My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

• Ultimate wheel

Very Nice,
                        Appears alot of thought went into the hub design! How the pedal from center is adjustable. The spokes are excelent also, very nice. If we get the opportunity we will ride.
                        Last edited by lobbybopster; 2017-11-19, 11:04 PM. Reason: Miss spell

Comment

• Todays ride

Rode this around Fullerton loop today.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi lobbybopster,

I like the suspension frame of the unicycle in your profile photo. What bike frame did you sacrifice to make it? It has better knee clearance than the other one you posted.

Thanks,
                            Charles

Comment

• knee cleare

Originally posted by sledgehammer View Post
                              Hi lobbybopster,

I like the suspension frame of the unicycle in your profile photo. What bike frame did you sacrifice to make it? It has better knee clearance than the other one you posted.

Thanks,
                              Charles
                              Hi Sledgehammer,
                              a 90's GT LTS 2. Check my profile album, or the "suspension" post in the archives and it shows you how.
                              Last edited by lobbybopster; 2017-11-21, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lobbybopster View Post
                                Hi Sledgehammer,
                                a 90's GT LTS 2. Check my profile album, or the "suspension" post in the archives and it shows you how.
                                Thanks lobbybopster. The fact that the bend of the frame/fork can be made towards either front or back confused me into thinking there are two kinds of frames.

Now if only I can get hold of a GT LTS 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X