No announcement yet.

Post Your Unis Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I guess it is an advantage when someone reads the whole post ....
    Marcus | youtube | municycle.com
    I ride for fun

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo View Post
      Ok, I guess it is an advantage when someone reads the whole post ....
      Haha, we've all been there. I usually just skim the longer threads, so it's easy to miss stuff.
      Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
      Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
      -Dani Buron

Website
      Videos
      Facebook

Comment

• Here's my uni collection now!

These were my first unicycles, someone gave me the schwin, but the seat is wayyyyyy to low and I've never been able to ride it well. The purple one is a torker LX that I painted for fun.

These are the uni's that I use now, I got them during the Meijer sales.

K1 Track monster 24"
        Standard except for KH Freeride, Hope Quick Release, and Butterfly Pedals that came on my black domina

K1 Black Domina 20"
        Standard except I switched the trackmonster seat, clamp, and pedals onto this uni, and I de-nubbed the cranks just a little bit.

Hoping to get a KH 29 in the future, and hopefully a 36er of some type, but for now, these are doing me just fine =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane M View Post
          K1 Track monster 24"
          Standard except for KH Freeride, Hope Quick Release...

Hoping to get a KH 29 in the future, and hopefully a 36er of some type, but for now, these are doing me just fine =)
          Haha, I see you took my advice and got the Hope collar and the FFR saddle! Those two upgrades alone will make a HUGE difference in comfort and convenience! Now all that's left is to Upgrade to a KH frame, rim and cranks!

And if you do get a kh 29er, you will love that too!
          Last edited by MuniAddict; 2011-02-11, 09:47 PM.
          Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
          Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
          -Dani Buron

Website
          Videos
          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
            Haha, I see you took my advice and got the Hope collar and the FFR saddle! Those two upgrades alone will make a HUGE difference in comfort and convenience! Now all that's left is to Upgrade to a KH frame, rim and cranks!

And if you do get a kh 29er, you will love that too!
            Yes sir I sure did, and it already has made a huge difference, that street saddle should never have come with the K1, but I know that they don't specialize in Muni so it's understandable.

The hope collar is sweet, I've used it quite a few times already, and I only used it for one day so far.

I just got the freeride last night, and then I rode around on it in the dark, and I could feel how much more comfy it was, and how it supported my pelvic bone much better, I do think I need to mess with the seat angle a bit though, it's as close to flat as it can be right now, so I might pull it up a bit and see what that feels like.

Comment

• my qu-ax
              Attached Files

Comment

• my 2 favorite rides
                TRIALS:
                all stock except
                duck taped handle
                no name clamp
                dented frame
                raw cranks
                bent nimbus pedals

MUni:
                stock nimbus 26 except:
                2012 KH freeride seat
                maggies
                twisted pcs
                Attached Files
                Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• Custom Impact uni

Hi this is my custom Impact unicycle.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• my white tires collection
                    20" K1/Nimbus freestyle
                    20" K1/Impact street flat
                    24" WooM by impact custom basketball
                    29" KH muni

Riding by and for CDK

Comment

• thoes are all so cool!
                      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• Uni-armada

Howdy all,

My other half has been hinting that I need to rearrange our shed so she can get her road bike in and out easier. Seeing I had all the uni's (and friends) out together and it was a lovely day i thought i'd get an aerial shot of my armada!

Top row L-R:
                        KH20 flatland, converted into my hockey uni.
                        Nimbus freestyle uni.
                        Custom powdercoated KH trials
                        KH24 muni
                        Triton 29er featherweight, with Ti wheelset (used to cruise around town and do the shopping).
                        KH29 muni with oracle wheelset
                        KH36 Schlumpf with disc - My commuter uni when I don't ride the Penny farthing to work.

Bottom row L-R:
                        Nimbus 5ft giraffe
                        Custom mini penny farthing (29" front, 12" rear)
                        UDC 54" Penny farthing - Nicknamed "The Red Devil", it's a hoot to ride and my uni's are beginning to feel a little neglected.

I also have my triton 36er in parts at the moment. It'll be built up as a singlespeed 36er muni once I get my hands on the new lightweight 36er tyre (hopefully soon).

Suffice to say, I am starting to realise why my wife was having issues getting her road bike out of the shed..... haha.

Cheers,

Dmac
                        Attached Files
                        Ken Looi - Nostradamus of the unicycle world???

Comment

• WOW
                          YCNHTMU's

I'm just going to show this piccy to hubby .................

Comment

• Originally posted by Alucard View Post
                            WOW
                            YCNHTMU's

I'm just going to show this piccy to hubby .................
                            I've translated that acronym as "you can never have too many unis". This is true, but I think after the second 36er then I might have a hiatus. I moved to Europe start of the year and culled the herd before the move, but somehow it has crept back up in numbers. I forgot there's also a 12 kids uni which is on loan to my nephew.

Oh well, might have to get a bigger shed if my wife gets the mountain bike she's been looking at. Haha.
                            Last edited by dmacuni; 2012-08-19, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• My kid (she's 18 now) made this for me about 10 years ago and it still hangs on our cork board.
                              Attached Files
                              Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                              To Shvitz Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by JJuggle View Post
                                My kid (she's 18 now) made this for me about 10 years ago and it still hangs on our cork board.

Nice one, Hoping my 3 month year old will one day make a similar uni thing for me......

Comment

Working...
                                X