Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding in Albany, NY

Hey all... I'm new to the forum.

Wanted to see if I can connect with riders in and around Albany, NY. I'm looking to start some group rides for all skill levels. Our next scheduled meetup is August 22nd (location TBD). Anyone interested in showing off/sharing tips? steveyo? rolandisimo?

Also... our neighborhood is participating in National Night Out August 7th and we're looking for some unicyclists to entertain crowds and hopefully generate some interest. If you would like to participate, stop by St. James church (corner of St. James and Delaware Ave) on August 7th around 5:30pm. Free ice cream!

- Perry
    2008 Evolution of Balance Award - Panama Expedition
    My Ride The Lobster Photo Album

Originally posted by capuni
    Hey all... I'm new to the forum.

Wanted to see if I can connect with riders in and around Albany, NY. I'm looking to start some group rides for all skill levels. Our next scheduled meetup is August 22nd (location TBD). Anyone interested in showing off/sharing tips? steveyo? rolandisimo?

Also... our neighborhood is participating in National Night Out August 7th and we're looking for some unicyclists to entertain crowds and hopefully generate some interest. If you would like to participate, stop by St. James church (corner of St. James and Delaware Ave) on August 7th around 5:30pm. Free ice cream!

- Perry
    Hey Perry - I can't believe I missed this thread!!!

Sorry bout that! AFAIK, Rolandisimo and I are the only two online here, but there are a couple of Delmar high school guys that ride, too.
    steveyo
    ...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few uni race write-ups
    - muni and kokopelli uni t-shirts, mugs and stickers

Comment

Hm, I'm only about 2 hours south of Albany.

Comment

Working...
      X