No announcement yet.

What video editing program do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What video editing program do you use?

Simply, what video editing program do you use (preferably for PC)
    2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

Originally posted by Émile5
    Simply, what video editing program do you use (preferably for PC)
    Windows movie maker. Despite the occasional glitches, it is by far the easiest and fastest editing program there is. Limited in scope, but does what you need. All 66 of my vids were made using it, and it has been good for me anyway.
    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
    -Dani Buron

Website
    Videos
    Facebook

Comment

I am currently making a DVD using Vegas movie studio and DVD architect... both are wonderful programs... however they are very complex and take alot of time to figure out how to do anything... and much more time to learn to do everything. Keep an eye out for the trailer for my DVD, it has some of the best riders around!
      cheers
      bry

Comment

Adobe premiere Ftw. Windows movie maker sucks.

Comment

I use windows movie maker, because I have yet to sit down and learn Adobe Premiere, and it (sort of) works. It's a huge pain though. I've only made a few short videos though, mostly for school.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Byrne
            Adobe premiere Ftw. Windows movie maker sucks.
            +1

It took me jsut a few mins to learn the basics of adobe, and now I can do plenty with is. Color isolation, different videos in different locations going at the same time.

Right now im learning how to clone myself, which should be fun, but I may need after effects for that.
            Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
            Want some advice? Do better.
            ~Jerrick

Comment

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and DVD Architect (they come bundled). Great editor, for sure.

Comment

I used to use WMM. But I just got a copy of Premiere and After Effects. So, the next vid is going to be sweet.
                "for people who believe there is no God, they sure do like to talk about God, complain about God, fight for a God they dont believe is there. Seems to me, they are stressing out far more than most religious believers."
                --Jerrick

unicoreok.com

Comment

I use iMovie. Soundtrack for audio. And iDVD if I want it on a dvd. All of them are really easy to use and fit together nicely. I try Final cut express but its not as easy as iMovie and so I dont use it much.
                  (\_/)
                  O 0
                  (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.
                  CarbonFibreSeat!

Comment

This is was our first attempt at making anything on Adobe Premiere and After Effects as well.

My friend Ryan and I are in it. Only 18 seconds long. Enjoy.
                    "for people who believe there is no God, they sure do like to talk about God, complain about God, fight for a God they dont believe is there. Seems to me, they are stressing out far more than most religious believers."
                    --Jerrick

unicoreok.com

Comment

yeah i saw that. I really like the quality. Youre pretty good too. You should finish it and make it longer.
                      (\_/)
                      O 0
                      (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.
                      CarbonFibreSeat!

Comment

We (unicore, the OK unicycling club) are going to make a movie over the span of the summer. However, I'll probably get bored with my new camera one of these summer days and make a short movie. Not to mention, I'm riding with Kelly Hickman on friday, so undoubtedly I'll get some cool footage.
                        --Jerrick

unicoreok.com

Comment

Originally posted by captainkrunk61
                          yea dude that is pretty sic.. i am diggin that intro
                          Join the Chicago Unicycle Community:
                          http://www.myspace.com/chicagounicycle

Comment

i use pinnacle only because we got a crappy Hi8 camera and need the thing to convert the footage to digi..
                            its ok, but im sure there are better programs out there..
                            Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.

Comment

Premiere for anything "long"... if you just want to create a 5 min video, or even 10min vid with some music, a title and end credits, and quickly, use Windows Movie Maker, especially if you're just going to throw it online. Same with iMovie. If you're going for a more pro look, and exporting to DVD then use Premiere (very nice) or Final Cut Pro. They're much more extensive and complex (I still haven't learned to use Final Cut Pro, though I'm comfortable in Premiere) but they give you Power!

Comment

Working...
                              X