No announcement yet.

Looking for North Dakota Unicyclists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for North Dakota Unicyclists...

Are there other North Dakota unicyclists subscribed to unicyclist.com? If so, let me know. Thanks! --carl (Grand Forks, ND)
    "Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?" --T.S. Eliot

Shaun Johanneson, one of the best in the world at street, lives there.
    unicycle for Christ

http://www.krisholm.com/khu/

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23

Comment

i live in manitoba but i will be going there soon

Comment

Just getting back into the uni seen. Should have one again in march.

Comment

I live in Fargo. Just moved here from Wasilla, AK. Looking for other uni riders to hang out with.

Comment

I will be moving to Fargo in about a month. We have quite a scene there. Me, Dallas Miller, Anna Lawler, Parker Jacobson. They live in Fargo. All range from like 17-23 in age. Shaun lives in Bismark/Mandan area but will be to Fargo alot when I come up to live.

KH.
            www.relentlessbyfate.com

Comment

Anyone from fargo want to ride today? I got stuck here overnight on a bus layover. I'm riding either way, but it would be nice fto have another person.
              The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
              The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
              -AE

Comment

I live in ND, it'd be nice to ride with a few others when the spring thaw hits.

Comment

Fargo unicyclists

Hey people,
                  I'm currently visiting Fargo through Wednesday, and I'm looking to rent a decent mountain or road unicycle for a day or two. Anybody here that could help me out with this dire emergency?

I knew I should have brought one or two of mine on the plane. I mistakenly thought the weather would be too harsh, but riding here now would be no problem...

My # is 678-615-0330 if anyone that has a lead could shoot me a text or call...
                  www.rideforgary.com Fundraiser to help victims of paralysis. My brother Gary passed-away in May, 2011 from complications due to his paralysis.

Comment

Working...
                  X