3rd German Marathon Championship in Düsseldorf (Germany) on 7. May 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd German Marathon Championship in Düsseldorf (Germany) on 7. May 2007

Hi, I just want to let you know that my old unicycling club (the RMSV Frisch auf Düsseldorf) is once more organizing a marathon race (42km). The special thing about this event is that it takes place alongside a regular runners marathon. So the scale of this event is quite unique in the unicycling world.

This is what the official webpage has to say about this event:
    An exceptionally attractive, nearly mediterrean course alongside the river rhine, a tremendously responsive audience and an impressively supporting program full of a carnival-like atmosphere has characterized the new city-marathon of Düsseldorf, the provincial capital of North Rhine-Westphalia.

There will be both a 28" and an unlimited class.

The webpage for unicyclists with all the information is http://www.rmsv-duesseldorf.de/einrad/marathon07.html. It is only available in German. If you don't speak german or have any questions you can contact me via PM or write to mail"at"nikowilbert.de . Please note that I am not personally involved in this event, but I can forward your requests to the right people.

P.S. Just noticed that this might have been better placed in "News and Announcements", sorry for that.
    Last edited by Niko; 2006-12-06, 02:00 PM.
    The harder you try, the dumber you look.

Roland told me about the Dusseldorf marathon a while ago, and if I can, I'm definitly going there! Do you know who else is going? I hope Patrick Schmid will be there

Cheers,

Dustin
    QU-AX | MUNICYCLE.COM | EENWIEL.NL

Life is a beach, and then you die

Comment

Sorry Dustin, I don't know who signed up so far (registration just started when I posted this). But you may ask me again at a later time. Hopefully there will be lots of participants
      The harder you try, the dumber you look.

Comment

Working...
      X