Los Angeles Muni Weekend details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomblackwood
    It's also the perfect opportunity for you to kwitcherbitchin from the other thread, and go out and VIDEO the G-Spot in the way it deserves to be videoed. These guys are dropping some huge lines, and we'd all be obliged if you'd do us a favor and capture some of them. I appreciate all the dialog, but I'd rather see JL and Morgan and Entropy executing on those fine lines in full-motion splendor. Since they don't care to film, only Terry can make it happen.

Thanks in advance for stepping up!

TB
    Haha! I plan on it! Let's just hope Mr. "Murphy" doesn't show up! But then again, maybe if he just makes a a few quick visits it will spice up the video!
    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
    -Dani Buron

Website
    Videos
    Facebook

Comment

It's also the perfect opportunity for you to kwitcherbitchin from the other thread, and go out and VIDEO the G-Spot in the way it deserves to be videoed. These guys are dropping some huge lines, and we'd all be obliged if you'd do us a favor and capture some of them. I appreciate all the dialog, but I'd rather see JL and Morgan and Entropy executing on those fine lines in full-motion splendor. Since they don't care to film, only Terry can make it happen.
      Yeah, Terry. Get out there and film so we can live vicariously. Let's see some of the 6 ft drops to steep slabs in full motion!

Maybe put some music from BTO on it, this time.
      Last edited by steveyo; 2006-10-23, 06:14 PM.
      steveyo
      ...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few uni race write-ups
      - muni and kokopelli uni t-shirts, mugs and stickers

Comment

I'll give him some music from the last decade to put on it!!
        "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"

Comment

Terry, if you're gonna show up and film, show up on Friday for Suicide Connector. That's got some steep stuff up top and plenty of sessioning possibilities down low. Also some hard rolling lines. We've ridden this a few times with a group (with the San Diego boys, Mango and Jake) but it's usually been tool hot to really milk. This time it should be cooler and I expect some legendary falls once the friendly competition gets underway.

JL

Comment

Originally posted by MuniAddict
            Haha! I plan on it! Let's just hope Mr. "Murphy" doesn't show up! But then again, maybe if he just makes a a few quick visits it will spice up the video!
            Thanks for taking that one in the spirit in which it was offered. Can't wait to see the footage. You've captured some great stuff on your local-area rides, so the next logical extension is to "go regional". Then bring cam to Moab, so you can "go national".
            Last edited by tomblackwood; 2006-10-23, 07:46 PM.
            Tom Blackwood is like a shadowy figure behind a 36" tree...

Comment

Thanks for taking that one in the spirit in which it was offered. Can't wait to see the footage. You've captured some great stuff on your local-area rides, so the next logical extension is to "go regional". Then bring cam to Moab, so you can "go national".
              Yeah I sure hope to make Moab in'07! I still haven't gotten around to sifting through the footage I took at this year's CMW; got lots of cool footage just waiting to be edited and posted here!
              -Dani Buron

Website
              Videos
              Facebook

Comment

I might come on Sunday, definately can't make it to the other days.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdugueod
                  I'll give him some music from the last decade to put on it!!
                  Such as? I'd like the music to have a "timeless" quality, without being too "undergorund" that the general pop won't recognize. I think there's something comforting in music we all know. But then again, let's see...(edit) HEAR what you have!
                  -Dani Buron

Website
                  Videos
                  Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by vivalargo
                    Terry, if you're gonna show up and film, show up on Friday for Suicide Connector. That's got some steep stuff up top and plenty of sessioning possibilities down low. Also some hard rolling lines. We've ridden this a few times with a group (with the San Diego boys, Mango and Jake) but it's usually been tool hot to really milk. This time it should be cooler and I expect some legendary falls once the friendly competition gets underway.

JL
                    Sounds good. I hope I can make it because so far it looks like G-spot/devil's slide is the only venue I can attend.
                    -Dani Buron

Website
                    Videos
                    Facebook

Comment

Il try and bring the crazy!!!!

But ummm...I would have to findsomeone to stay with...I can drive and all that goodness...but my fam is out of town that weekend so I dont think theyl let me grab a hotel room lol....
                      Last edited by Unicaw89; 2006-10-24, 10:53 PM.
                      Cody Freaking Williams
                      DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!
                      PAINFUL UNI VID!!!
                      RenegadeJuggling.com

Comment

If there is anyone that is going i might be able to entertain...err i mean crash with ;-) PM me please
                        Cody Freaking Williams
                        DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!
                        PAINFUL UNI VID!!!
                        RenegadeJuggling.com

Comment

Awesome! I'm in.
                          ><> Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha <><

Comment

G-Spot here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by mscalisi
                              Awesome! I'm in.
                              Ditto.
                              "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Hello,

Haven't posted here in around 2 years. For that matter, haven't ridden in about a year.

A muni meetup in the LA area sounds great -- I'm a freshman at USC now. Unfortunately, I didn't bring out any muni geer to college with me. With my kh24 sitting at home in Maryland it looks like I'll have to pass this one up.

--Grant
                                The word gullible is written above my avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X