extreme unicycling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme unicycling.

hello all, im quite new to the site, but have been unicycling for ten years now. im thinking of starting extreme unicycling, any tips on the best way to go about doing so?

Thanks

start small and work your way up. don't push yourself to do stuff you don't feel comertable with. have fun. and you probaly need a splined hub/crank once your drops become bigger. what type of exstreme unicycling do you want to do? mountain (MUni), trials, street etc,

PS welcome to the forums
    sixsixone
    LBS

Comment

probably go for street, and maybe trials. i have some cheapo unicycle at the moment, just cause my partner wanted me to teach her to unicycle. im gonna upgrade when im done with setting up my bmx.

Comment

what kinda bmx u do??

Comment

don't do anything that you think you could hurt yourself(badly) doing. start small, going up and down curbs and work your way up, riding down stairs for example.

Comment

Originally posted by irvinegr
            what kinda bmx u do??
            been riding street most of the time i've been bmxing, started ramp a few months ago.

i learnt to 360, 180, 180 up curbs, and how to skipp on my unicycle ages ago.

Comment

you can 360? those are pretty hard.

Comment

i found it a git at first, i cant go along and 360, just on the spot. im not confident with 360's on my current unicycle, being a cheapo one the seat flexes a bit when i hold it to spin

Comment

that will happen with any seat unless it's a carbon fiber or metal seat.

Comment

its a nasty plastic one, that cuts up my finger tips when i jump. lol. my first unicycle had a metal seat, that was so much better.

Comment

ouch. have you tried gloves?

Comment

got a set somewhere, well i know where the left one is. i've not been unicycling much reciently. might have to go out front in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                        X