$1500 unicycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1500 unicycle?

well when i first got my unicycle i talked to a guy in richardson bike mart. he showed me some pic and he had htis awesome looking uni. he said it was $1500. does any1 have pics of a uni this expensive.

go to www.unicycle.com and go to trials unicycles and its the kh pro, or go to rough terrain and the advanced ones, there all expensive

nowadays you dont have to spend that much money for a good sturdy unicycle, all those are quite old
    Last edited by unijesse; 2006-07-18, 11:51 PM.
    They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's art. You wouldn't get it.

><> Unicycle For Christ <><

Comment

whoa i never thought they could get that high i thought they only went to $500.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclenoobie
        whoa i never thought they could get that high i thought they only went to $500.

i prolly spent about 600 on my unicycle...

Comment

The Shlumph HUB alone is worth that much
          TRIALS 4 LIFE !
          Check Out The Newbie Guide
          And the Spline Maintenance Guide!<UPDATED!!!With Video

Comment

I bought a used unicycle that the guy spent $1,200 Canadian including upgrades.

This one is $1,600, and you could spend a few hundred more on a better saddle.

Prices have really come down recently!
            ~Cameron
            New Photos: www.camerondonaldson.com

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
            - Dr. Roger Scruton

Comment

your talkin about a $500 frame, Profiles, Brakes, the top of the line stuff. you aren't going to find many better parts any where

Comment

Originally posted by torkerdx
                your talkin about a $500 frame, Profiles, Brakes, the top of the line stuff. you aren't going to find many better parts any where
                uh, maybe 4 years ago. why spend an extra grand for a steel frame?
                "Note: Upgrade to Profile hub (with lifetime warranty) for just $100!"
                welgo pedals? no cf base?
                Last edited by onetrack; 2006-07-19, 01:47 AM.
                "People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature lines."
                -Klaas Bil

I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it the dioflip

Comment

man to get any uni over $700 you just got ego problems....

Comment

my freestyle unicycle cost over $1000.

wyganowski frame is a few hundred
                    48 spoke wheel with a decent rim another hundred or so
                    miyata saddle
                    2 pairs of cranks about 50
                    rubber pedals, non marking tyre, seat post clamp

and then it cost almost 200 to ship it from america to perth because
                    at the time there were no other suppliers i could get from.

the biggest thing that killed my bank account was the currency conversion.
                    i think at the time it was about 1USD to 1.6AUD. so all in all i paid over $1000.

Comment

Isn't a new Schlumpf about $1500? That may have been it. Or build your own 2-speed unicycle, keep track of your hours of labor, and see if you can do it any cheaper...
                      John Foss
                      www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

sruley conundrum with profiles? easily $1500.

Comment

The touring unicycles are quite expensive, Dave Stockton's work doesn't come cheap, however it doesn't break when you're 500km from home either..

Once it arrives and is fully paid for (is it in the mail yet, Dave?!) it's going to have been over 1000$, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclenoobie
                            man to get any uni over $700 you just got ego problems....
                            If you have a $1,500 unicycle, you shouldn't have any problems. Custom frame, custom wheel, custom seat, Magura Brakes, high end seatpost and seat clamp. You can easily have $1,500. Keep in ming that price is all relative. For a 16 year old, that seems like a lot of money, to a 40 year old, it's an inexpensive toy.

Originally posted by flyer
                            flyer The touring unicycles are quite expensive, Dave Stockton's work doesn't come cheap, however it doesn't break when you're 500km from home either..

Once it arrives and is fully paid for (is it in the mail yet, Dave?!) it's going to have been over 1000$, easily.
                            Great wheel no doubt. Is it in the mail yet? That's a good one.
                            Support my Tour de Cure Ride!
                            Go here to Donate!
                            Thanks!!!

Comment

This one's pretty close
                              Attached Files
                              "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your mother"

Comment

Working...
                              X