Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Colyer
    replied
    Playing hockey last night, upon watching a player go flying after trying to ride rather faster than he could handle in pursuit of the ball I heard the voice of @nickjb from the other end of the hall: "You lost a wheel."

Never has that comment been more appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• skrobo
    replied
    Originally posted by sp4rky-m4rky
    Was it to sand like the 11 set though? If not we want a video.
    nope to cement
    i don't have a video... think about it though... i can sidehop the 11...

Leave a comment:

• NKahler
    replied
    Video
    Video
    Video
    Video
    VIDEO
    Please?

Leave a comment:

• sp4rky-m4rky
    replied
    Was it to sand like the 11 set though? If not we want a video.

Leave a comment:

• NKahler
    replied
    Originally posted by skrobo
    i was about to clear a huge 12 set ... the guy i was riding with said "you can't do that, its break your stuff massive"

i go to the top, give him the "you are my bioch" look, smirk, backpedal about 15 rotations and launch it, smooth landing... it was awesome... he tried to tell me i was stupid because i was going to break my unicycle... lol i don't think KH's really break... cept the rim ...
    HOLY JESUS
    You did a 12 set? nicccce
    Whats your biggest set?

Leave a comment:

• skrobo
    replied
    i was about to clear a huge 12 set ... the guy i was riding with said "you can't do that, its break your stuff massive"

i go to the top, give him the "you are my bioch" look, smirk, backpedal about 15 rotations and launch it, smooth landing... it was awesome... he tried to tell me i was stupid because i was going to break my unicycle... lol i don't think KH's really break... cept the rim ...
    Last edited by skrobo; 2007-08-23, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JosephCampbell
    replied
    "now that was dirty bird"

Leave a comment:

• Danny Colyer
    replied
    "It's people like that who give unicyclists a bad name. And detract from our true purpose of being clowns." - Richard Loxley, tongue firmly in cheek, upon watching Brendan perform a trials move in the car park after hockey.

Leave a comment:

• Chrashing
    replied
    The other day while Cokering, was riding past a driveway having a pickup truck backing out at me. I thought that if I stopped I'd end standing directly behind the vehicle and I was moving too slow to get past. So decided it was best to announce my presence, I said "Whoa!" loud and firm.

It worked, I was just surprised by my choice of words, like I telling a horse to stop. I never looked back at the driver to see his reaction. In hindsight, I could probably have just turned back to avoid things.

Leave a comment:

• harper
    replied
    Originally posted by dan de man
    Ive always wonded what harper was like in person?
    Originally posted by TheObieOne3226
    +1
    +2

Leave a comment:

• gkmac
    replied
    During a ride in Swinley Forest we went on some long singletrack, the first time I ever attempted anything like it. As always on a group ride I ended up at the back and at the end of the singletrack was a very large hump.

Of course, I failed to get over it and tomblackwood said "The curse of the camber".

Leave a comment:

• TheObieOne3226
    replied
    Originally posted by dan de man
    I've always wondered what Harper was like in person.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• dan de man
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian MacKenzie
    Riding with Harper. I bailed from a skinny 'strategicially' at the last possible safe moment.

'P**sy!'
    Ive always wonded what harper was like in person?

Leave a comment:

• Trapper
    replied
    I missed the adventure again. That's ok. We have 8 kids visiting us from 2 states and tonight we took over the culdesac with unicycles, scooters and b*ikes swarming all about. It was grand fun.

Leave a comment:

• Brian MacKenzie
    replied
    Riding with Harper. I bailed from a skinny 'strategicially' at the last possible safe moment.

'P**sy!'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X